Arava and Metastases to lymph nodes - from FDA reports
Metastases to lymph nodes is found among people who take Arava, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Methotrexate, and have Rheumatoid arthritis . We study 22,860 people who have side effects while taking Arava from FDA. Among them, 9 have Metastases to lymph nodes. Find out below who they are, when they have Metastases to lymph nodes and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Arava has active ingredients of leflunomide. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Arava 23,131 users)
Metastases To Lymph Nodes
Metastases to lymph nodes (cancer spreads to lymph node) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, type 2 diabetes, metastases to bone, rheumatoid arthritis, breast cancer (latest reports from 4,144 Metastases to lymph nodes patients).
On Feb, 09, 2017
22,860 people reported to have side effects when taking Arava.
Among them, 9 people (0.04%) have Metastases To Lymph Nodes
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Arava when people have Metastases To Lymph Nodes *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Metastases To Lymph Nodes when taking Arava *:
- female: 77.78 %
- male: 22.22 %
Age of people who have Metastases To Lymph Nodes when taking Arava *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 37.5 %
- 60+: 62.5 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (8 people, 88.89%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (4 people, 44.44%)
- Remicade (1 person, 11.11%)
- Omeprazole (1 person, 11.11%)
- Lisinopril (1 person, 11.11%)
- Folic Acid (1 person, 11.11%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Malignant Melanoma (3 people, 33.33%)
- Pancreatic Carcinoma (2 people, 22.22%)
- Night Sweats (2 people, 22.22%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (2 people, 22.22%)
- Nausea (2 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Metastases to lymph nodes when taking Arava?
- Check symptoms - is metastases to lymph nodes caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Aravaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Metastases to lymph nodesMetastases to lymph nodes
Could your condition cause Metastases to lymph nodesMetastases to lymph nodes
Can you answer these questions?
I was recently switched to Leflunomide from Methotrexate for my RA. Soon after that, amphetamine levels were found in my urine (protocol with my Pain Mn doctor for patients to get drug screened). I had no idea why this was the case until I went online to this site & saw that this had happened to ...