Home > Arava > Metastases to lymph nodes > Arava and Metastases to lymph nodes
Review: could Arava cause Metastases to lymph nodes?
We study 16,214 people who have side effects while taking Arava from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Metastases to lymph nodes. Find out below who they are, when they have Metastases to lymph nodes and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Arava and have Metastases to lymph nodes >>>
Arava (latest outcomes from 16,322 users) has active ingredients of leflunomide. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Metastases to lymph nodes
Metastases to lymph nodes (cancer spreads to lymph node) (latest reports from 18,399 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, hormone replacement therapy, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, breast cancer.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 16,214 people reported to have side effects when taking Arava. Among them, 9 people (0.06%) have Metastases To Lymph Nodes.
Time on Arava when people have Metastases to lymph nodes * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Metastases to lymph nodes||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Metastases to lymph nodes when taking Arava * :
|Metastases to lymph nodes||77.78%||22.22% |
Age of people who have Metastases to lymph nodes when taking Arava * :
|Metastases to lymph nodes||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||37.50%||62.50% |
Severity of Metastases to lymph nodes when taking Arava ** :
How people recovered from Metastases to lymph nodes ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (8 people, 88.89%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Methotrexate (4 people, 44.44%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 11.11%)
- Methotrexate sodium (1 people, 11.11%)
- Folic acid (1 people, 11.11%)
- Prednisone (1 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Metastases To Lymph Nodes while taking Arava?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Arava and have Metastases To Lymph Nodes
- support group for people who take Arava
- support group for people who have Metastases To Lymph Nodes
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does leflunomide increases triglyceride level as its side-effect?
I m taking leflunomide for last 5yrs.My Ra factor is positive and have pain IN Multiple joints especially in forelimbs.
This time my uric acid level is slightly increased above normal and CRP has increased 16 folds
- Do any of my medications cause peripheral neuropathy
Peripheral neuropathy started after my diagnosis and the initiation of the RA meds. My Rheumatologist says it is not associated with the meds BUT I find info on the net that disagrees. I think it is the med(s). I am interested in what experience others have had. Thanks K
- Can arava worsen psoriasis
Psoriasis mild when started arava. By the second month p's all over my body.. very severe.
Cannot find other people that have reported this. I'd hate to stop the drug if it isn't cause.
- Is there an interaction between chromium polynicotinate and synthroid
One of the ingredients, chromium polynicotinate, is in Super CitriMax Plus and want to know if it will interact with Synthroid or any of the other medications I listed above?
- My mother was given 4 prescriptions on 06/10/2013 and on the 28th, she passed away, would these have cased her liver and kidneys to shut down?
we had went to er for a fall, where they did diagnostic xray, and she had bruised her butt, admitted due to small amt of fluid, everything seemed to be going downhill, come monday after thursday, liver and kidneys shut down, just two weeks prior, she was prescribed by her physician celebrex without ...
- Did all of these medications cause kidney failure and liver failure
never had a liver diagnosis, took the celebrex for 1 week, and did not have blood work before subscribed, does any of these medications mixed cause problems?
admitted for fall, discharged one week later to hospice
- My and my husband are ttc and he has ra and the doctor wants him to tack arava but how will that affect him getting me pregnant? we was wanting him to get on humara but hes a heart patent.
My and my husband are TTC and he has RA and the doctor wants him to tack Arava but how will that affect him getting me pregnant? We was wanting him to get on Humara but hes a heart patent that has an injection-frachen of 40+ and he his on other meds.
- I recently discovered that i am pregnant. my husband is take arava. he was told he should not conceive on this drug. what are the possible outcomes, and potential harm to my baby?eive
More questions for: Arava, Metastases to lymph nodes
More reviews for: Arava, Metastases to lymph nodes
On eHealthMe, Arava (leflunomide) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Arava is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Arava used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Arava, Metastases to lymph nodes
Recent Arava related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Arava, Methotrexate for a 49-year old man who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Leflunomide, Plaquenil, Prednisolone, Oxycontin for a 40-year old woman who has Clinical Hemoglobin C
- Comparions of Leflunomide (Teva Pharms) - 10MG, Rituxan (Genentech) - 10MG/ML for a 66-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Arava (Sanofi Aventis Us) - 100MG, Ramipril (Cobalt Labs Inc) - 5MG, Tegretol (Novartis) - 200MG, Methotrexate Sodium (Dava Pharms Inc) - EQ 2.5MG BASE, Humira for a 49-year old woman who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Plaquenil, Arava (Sanofi Aventis Us) - 10MG for a 63-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Prednisone (Vintage Pharms) - 5MG, Arava for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 (Ortho Mcneil Janssen) - 300MG;30MG, Ibuprofen (Watson Labs) - 600MG, Leflunomide (Barr) - 20MG for a 75-year old man who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Leflunomide (Barr) - 10MG, Sulfasalazine (Vintage Pharms) - 500MG, Methotrexate Sodium (Dava Pharms Inc) - EQ 2.5MG BASE for a 58-year old man who has Ghax Qamlu
- Comparions of Sulfasalazine, Arava for a 35-year old woman who has Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Comparions of Arava (Sanofi Aventis Us) - 20MG, Prednisone (Vintage Pharms) - 5MG for a 73-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
More related comparison studies for: Arava, Metastases to lymph nodes
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.