Review: could Arava cause Metastases to lymph nodes?
Summary: Metastases to lymph nodes is found among people who take Arava, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Methotrexate, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 16,217 people who have side effects while taking Arava from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Metastases to lymph nodes. Find out below who they are, when they have Metastases to lymph nodes and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Arava and have Metastases to lymph nodes >>>
Arava has active ingredients of leflunomide. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Arava 16,327 users)
Metastases to lymph nodes
Metastases to lymph nodes (cancer spreads to lymph node) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, hormone replacement therapy, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, breast cancer.(latest reports from Metastases to lymph nodes 2,805 patients)
On Dec, 15, 2014: 16,217 people reported to have side effects when taking Arava. Among them, 9 people (0.06%) have Metastases To Lymph Nodes.
Time on Arava when people have Metastases to lymph nodes * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Metastases to lymph nodes||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Metastases to lymph nodes when taking Arava * :
|Metastases to lymph nodes||77.78%||22.22% |
Age of people who have Metastases to lymph nodes when taking Arava * :
|Metastases to lymph nodes||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||37.50%||62.50% |
Severity of Metastases to lymph nodes when taking Arava ** :
How people recovered from Metastases to lymph nodes ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (8 people, 88.89%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Methotrexate (4 people, 44.44%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 11.11%)
- Methotrexate sodium (1 people, 11.11%)
- Folic acid (1 people, 11.11%)
- Prednisone (1 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Metastases To Lymph Nodes while taking Arava?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Arava and have Metastases To Lymph Nodes
- support group for people who take Arava
- support group for people who have Metastases To Lymph Nodes
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does leflunomide increases triglyceride level as its side-effect?
(Asked by a 22 year old man who has Trygluceride Level 194mg/dl Normal Range-50-150 Mg/dl, and takes Leflunomide)
I m taking leflunomide for last 5yrs.My Ra factor is positive and have pain IN Multiple joints especially in forelimbs.
This time my uric acid level is slightly increased above normal and CRP has increased 16 folds
- Do any of my medications cause peripheral neuropathy
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, and takes Methotrexate, Arava, Rituxan, Folic Acid, Famotidine, Multivitamin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Atenolol, Aspirin, Omega-3)
Peripheral neuropathy started after my diagnosis and the initiation of the RA meds. My Rheumatologist says it is not associated with the meds BUT I find info on the net that disagrees. I think it is the med(s). I am interested in what experience others have had. Thanks K
- Can arava worsen psoriasis
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has Psoriatic Arthritis, and takes Arava)
Psoriasis mild when started arava. By the second month p's all over my body.. very severe.
Cannot find other people that have reported this. I'd hate to stop the drug if it isn't cause.
- Is there an interaction between chromium polynicotinate and synthroid
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Management, Osteoporosis, Hyperthyroidism, A-fib, Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Synthroid, Leflunomide, Sulindac, Methotrexate Sodium, Ibandronate Sodium, Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Levemir, Digoxin, Procardia Xl, Metoprolol Succinate)
One of the ingredients, chromium polynicotinate, is in Super CitriMax Plus and want to know if it will interact with Synthroid or any of the other medications I listed above?
- My mother was given 4 prescriptions on 06/10/2013 and on the 28th, she passed away, would these have cased her liver and kidneys to shut down?
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Renal Failure Acute, and takes Fluoxetine, Lansoprazole, Exforge, Celebrex, Cyanocobalamin, Bystolic, Pioglitazone, Leflunomide, Lansoprazole)
we had went to er for a fall, where they did diagnostic xray, and she had bruised her butt, admitted due to small amt of fluid, everything seemed to be going downhill, come monday after thursday, liver and kidneys shut down, just two weeks prior, she was prescribed by her physician celebrex without ...
More questions for: Arava, Metastases to lymph nodes
More reviews for: Arava, Metastases to lymph nodes
- A study of side effects of Leflunomide for a patient with Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Gastrointestinal Pain, Abdominal Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen)
Comments: I have IBS and have had bloating and gas pain in the past, but I'm taking Linzess which has kept it under control. I started taking Lefunomide 20 mg and within 12 hrs I had a severe case of gas pain and bloating that I couldn't get to go away and has lingered for 3 days
- A study of drug interactions between Sulfasalazine, Clonidine, Actemra, Arava for a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Blood Pressure. The patient has Many Sores On Face And In Nose, Bleeding From Ear, Back Of Head And Neck Looked Like It Had Been Shreeded
Comments: The resulting cause of the ulcerations is a large amount of fluid under the skin. This fluid creates enough pressure that it has to be expressed whenever you can't stand the pain anymore. The fluid is clear and dries yellow. It appears that it also has crystals when dried.
The reaction of thes ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Vivelle-dot, Leflunomide, Effexor, Topamax, Enbrel for a patient with Anxiety, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Psoriatic Arthritis, Depression, Migraine - Classic. The patient has Diarrhea
Comments: I have been on Enbrel 50 mg per wk for just over 1 yr. In April 2014, I was awaiting my shipment of meds via UPS, when they arrived I was in the restroom and was unable to get to the door in time. The UPS driver left a note that they would return tomorrow with my box. The next day the UPS driver a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Arava, Celebrex, Plaquenil, Methotrexate, Prednisolone for a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Blood Blister
Comments: only since Methotrexate has increased to 12.5mg / week
I take plaquenil 200mg 2 x day
arava 20mg 1 x day
celebrex 200mg 1 x day
prednisolone 6mg x day
methotrexate 12.5mg 1 x week
megafol 5mg 2 x week
- A study of drug interactions between Arava, Methotrexate, Remicade, Humira, Enbrel, Stelara for a patient with Psoriatic Arthritis, Psoriasis. The patient has Ms
Comments: Stopped stelara for 5 months. Started arava had severe psoriasis outbreak.
Restarted Stelara. I've had two episodes of ms symptoms. Had tremors for 2 months. A year later both legs numb and tingling for 3 months and stopped.
More related studies for: Arava, Metastases to lymph nodes
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.