Arava and Weight gain poor - from FDA reports
Weight gain poor is reported only by a few people who take Arava. We study 25,733 people who have side effects while taking Arava from FDA. Among them, 1 have Weight gain poor. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight gain poor and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
25,733 people reported to have side effects when taking Arava.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Weight gain poor
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight gain poor when taking Arava *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Weight gain poor when taking Arava *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prednisone (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ventricular Extrasystoles (1 person, 100.00%)
- Transaminases Increased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lymphopenia (1 person, 100.00%)
- General Physical Health Deterioration (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Weight gain poor when taking Arava?
- Check symptoms - is weight gain poor caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsWeight gain poor and drugs with ingredients of leflunomide.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWeight gain poor and Arava from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Arava has active ingredients of leflunomide. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Arava 26,028 users)
Weight gain poor
Weight gain poor has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood pressure, crohn's disease (latest reports from 1,751 Weight gain poor patients).
Browse all side effects of Aravaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Weight gain poorWeight gain poor
Could your condition cause Weight gain poorWeight gain poor
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I was recently switched to Leflunomide from Methotrexate for my RA. Soon after that, amphetamine levels were found in my urine (protocol with my Pain Mn doctor for patients to get drug screened). I had no idea why this was the case until I went online to this site & saw that this had happened to ...
User reviews to the study
I am taking Arava 20 mg daily and perdneson 5 mg 2 tablets daily for last 18 months. Recently my increase my dose of prednisone 5 mg 4 tablets once a daily I have a serious issue with me I feel numbness in my lower portion legs knees and back. Some time I also feel dizzy ness in head. Feel ...