Aricept and Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable - from FDA reports
Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable is found among people who take Aricept, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Risperdal, and have Dementia alzheimer's type . We study 17,869 people who have side effects while taking Aricept from FDA. Among them, 47 have Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable. Find out below who they are, when they have Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Aricept has active ingredients of donepezil hydrochloride. It is often used in alzheimer's disease. (latest outcomes from Aricept 18,824 users)
Arm And Leg Movements - Uncontrollable
Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable has been reported by people with indigestion, abdominal distension, depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia (latest reports from 17,783 Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable patients).
On Feb, 23, 2017
17,869 people reported to have side effects when taking Aricept.
Among them, 47 people (0.26%) have Arm And Leg Movements - Uncontrollable
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Aricept when people have Arm And Leg Movements - Uncontrollable *:
- < 1 month: 11.11 %
- 1 - 6 months: 11.11 %
- 6 - 12 months: 11.11 %
- 1 - 2 years: 22.22 %
- 2 - 5 years: 44.44 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Arm And Leg Movements - Uncontrollable when taking Aricept *:
- female: 76.09 %
- male: 23.91 %
Age of people who have Arm And Leg Movements - Uncontrollable when taking Aricept *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.56 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 7.69 %
- 60+: 89.74 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Dementia Alzheimer's Type (8 people, 17.02%)
- Dementia (3 people, 6.38%)
- Cognitive Disorder (3 people, 6.38%)
- Parkinson's Disease (2 people, 4.26%)
- Hallucinations (2 people, 4.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Risperdal (7 people, 14.89%)
- Zyprexa (6 people, 12.77%)
- Metoclopramide (6 people, 12.77%)
- Synthroid (5 people, 10.64%)
- Lexapro (5 people, 10.64%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tardive Dyskinesia (8 people, 17.02%)
- Speech Impairment (adult) (7 people, 14.89%)
- Extrapyramidal Disorder (7 people, 14.89%)
- Dyskinesia (7 people, 14.89%)
- Gait Disturbance (5 people, 10.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable when taking Aricept?
- Check symptoms - is arm and leg movements - uncontrollable caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Aricepta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Arm and leg movements - uncontrollableArm and leg movements - uncontrollable
Could your condition cause Arm and leg movements - uncontrollableArm and leg movements - uncontrollable
- Dementia alzheimer's type and Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable
- Dementia and Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable
- Cognitive disorder and Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable
- Parkinson's disease and Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable
- Hallucinations and Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable
Can you answer these questions?
I was diagnosed with Cervical Dystonia in 2007 - the same year I started using Mirena. Have had two inserts in the last 10 years. Getting ready to have new insert put in. Just curious if anyone thinks by Dystonia could be caused by Mirena.
You may be interested in these reviews
I developed dystonia when I contracted neurological lyme disease. It is mostly controlled by medication but still flares badly when allergy season comes around. My neurologist had never heard of this and did not recommend allergy shots but I went to an allergist anyway. He knew more about ...
Called manufacturer several times as I had burning and tingling in hands and feet, typical of a neuropathy followed by dystonia and an encephalophy with greatest impact on memory. Medical Information Division denied any reports of problems.
I am trying to find out information on the connection between Aricept and heart block. My mother was diagnosed with Complete AV heartblock and needed a pacemaker. She was only on Aricept for 3 days. Can there be a connection?
Someone very close to me is in the final stages of stage four prostate cancer and was recently switched from Zofran to the topical form of promethazine. Since I am the primary caregiver, I have noticed that each time he falls asleep since starting the promethazine his hands are constantly moving ...
I have mild cognitive impairment and have been using cannabis to treat symptoms. It has been working very well, but my symptoms are worsening and I was thinking about adding Aricept. I tried it years ago when I first started having symptoms and also used cannabis. I had a bit of a reaction. ...