Review: could Aricept cause Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable (Movement - uncontrolled or slow)?
Summary: Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable is found among people who take Aricept, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Risperdal, and have Dementia alzheimer's type.
We study 14,914 people who have side effects while taking Aricept from FDA and social media. Among them, 43 have Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable. Find out below who they are, when they have Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Aricept and have Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable >>>
Aricept has active ingredients of donepezil hydrochloride. It is often used in alzheimer's disease. (latest outcomes from 15,469 Aricept users)
Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable
Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable has been reported by people with indigestion, depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, psychotic disorder. (latest reports from 16,231 Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable patients)
On Apr, 11, 2015: 14,914 people reported to have side effects when taking Aricept. Among them, 43 people (0.29%) have Arm And Leg Movements - Uncontrollable.
Time on Aricept when people have Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable||11.11%||11.11%||11.11%||22.22%||44.44%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable when taking Aricept * :
|Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable||77.27%||22.73% |
Age of people who have Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable when taking Aricept * :
|Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||5.13%||94.87% |
Severity of Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable when taking Aricept ** :
How people recovered from Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Dementia alzheimer's type (9 people, 20.93%)
- Dementia (4 people, 9.30%)
- Hallucination (3 people, 6.98%)
- Cognitive disorder (2 people, 4.65%)
- Depression (2 people, 4.65%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Risperdal (8 people, 18.60%)
- Zyprexa (6 people, 13.95%)
- Synthroid (5 people, 11.63%)
- Lexapro (5 people, 11.63%)
- Memantine hcl (5 people, 11.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Arm And Leg Movements - Uncontrollable while taking Aricept?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Aricept and have Arm And Leg Movements - Uncontrollable
- support group for people who take Aricept
- support group for people who have Arm And Leg Movements - Uncontrollable
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Donepezil, Namenda Xr for a 74-year old man with Neurological Deficits - Focal, Neurologic Deficit. The patient has Has Begun To Have Heavy Nosebleeds
- A study of drug interactions between Aricept, Lamictal, Desipramine Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Abilify, Lopressor for a 55-year old man with Alzheimers, Anticonvulsant Drug Level Below Therapeutic, Chronic Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Dizziness (excl Vertigo)
- A study of drug interactions between Temazepam, Geodon for a 32-year old woman with Insomnia, Psychosis. The patient has Minor Cognitive Motor Disorder, Gait Abnormal, Dystonia, Dystonia, Tardive Dyskinesia, Acute Kidney Failure, Autonomic Nervous System Imbalance, Parkinsonism, Parkinsonian Crisis
- A study of drug interactions between Donepezil, Ativan, Enulose, Megace for a 96-year old woman with Short-Term Memory Loss, Sedation, Postoperative Constipation, Bedsore.
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium D - Glucarate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Aspirin, Ditropan XL, Micardis, Singulair, Cymbalta, Requip, Aricept for a 77-year old woman with Osteomas, Immunity, Blood Thinner, Urinary Incontinence, High Blood Pressure, Asthma, Depression, Tremor, Alzheimers. The patient has Depression, Fecal Incontinence, Lack Of Coordination, Lethargy
Recent Aricept related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.