Aricept and Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable - from FDA reports
Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable is found among people who take Aricept, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Risperdal, and have Dementia alzheimer's type. This review analyzes which people have Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable with Aricept. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18,675 people who have side effects when taking Aricept from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 23, 2017
18,675 people reported to have side effects when taking Aricept.
Among them, 48 people (0.26%) have Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Aricept when people have Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable *:
- < 1 month: 11.11 %
- 1 - 6 months: 11.11 %
- 6 - 12 months: 11.11 %
- 1 - 2 years: 22.22 %
- 2 - 5 years: 44.44 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable when taking Aricept *:
- female: 76.6 %
- male: 23.4 %
Age of people who have Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable when taking Aricept *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.5 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 7.5 %
- 60+: 90.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Dementia Alzheimer's Type (9 people, 18.75%)
- Cognitive Disorder (3 people, 6.25%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 4.17%)
- Hallucinations (2 people, 4.17%)
- Depression (2 people, 4.17%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Risperdal (8 people, 16.67%)
- Zyprexa (6 people, 12.50%)
- Metoclopramide (6 people, 12.50%)
- Synthroid (5 people, 10.42%)
- Lexapro (5 people, 10.42%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tardive Dyskinesia (8 people, 16.67%)
- Speech Impairment (adult) (7 people, 14.58%)
- Extrapyramidal Disorder (7 people, 14.58%)
- Dyskinesia (7 people, 14.58%)
- Gait Disturbance (5 people, 10.42%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable when taking Aricept?
- Check symptoms - is arm and leg movements - uncontrollable caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsArm and leg movements - uncontrollable and drugs with ingredients of donepezil hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeArm and leg movements - uncontrollable and Aricept from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Aricept has active ingredients of donepezil hydrochloride. It is often used in alzheimer's disease. (latest outcomes from Aricept 19,642 users)
Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable
Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable has been reported by people with indigestion, abdominal distension, depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 18,404 Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable patients).
Browse all side effects of Aricepta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Arm and leg movements - uncontrollableArm and leg movements - uncontrollable
Could your condition cause Arm and leg movements - uncontrollableArm and leg movements - uncontrollable
- Dementia alzheimer's type and Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable
- Cognitive disorder and Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable
- High blood pressure and Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable
- Hallucinations and Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable
- Depression and Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I was diagnosed with Cervical Dystonia in 2007 - the same year I started using Mirena. Have had two inserts in the last 10 years. Getting ready to have new insert put in. Just curious if anyone thinks by Dystonia could be caused by Mirena.
User reviews to the study
Hi I am new on the group, and I have dopa responsive dystonia, which is well treated. However I often fell very tired doing the day, and often fell like i will never really get my head to wake up. and I often wake up many times doing the night, and can have trouble falling a sleep, but that is ...
OMG please help me, my daughter is 14 years old going on 15, she started with Zoloft 50 mg and increase to 150 mg, for one year now she has been having neck spasms and twitching I am lost for words telling her Neurologist about this and her psychiatrist, they keep saying it was nothing until now ...
Just 2+ weeks ago, the doctor prescribed my 91 year old Dad prescribed 20 mg of Fluoxetine and now the doctor is prescribing 10 mg of Donepezil. All my Dad does is sleep and we are going to try switching the Fluoxetine to PM (instead of AM). I don't want my Dad to start taking the newly ...
I have taken Keppra for several years now. I have just added Aricept and feel like I am having a reaction. I took Aricept for a very short time several years ago before I was taking Keppra and did not have interactions. Anyone else have an issue with Keppra and Aricept