Home > Aricept > Heart attacks and jaw pain > Aricept and Heart attacks and jaw pain
Review: could Aricept cause Heart attacks and jaw pain (Jaw pain and heart attacks)?
We study 14,907 people who have side effects while taking Aricept from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart attacks and jaw pain and more.
Aricept (latest outcomes from 15,459 users) has active ingredients of donepezil hydrochloride. It is often used in memory loss.
Heart attacks and jaw pain
Heart attacks and jaw pain (latest reports from 27 patients) has been reported by people with tooth abscess.
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Heart Attacks And Jaw Pain while taking Aricept?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Aricept
- support group for people who have Heart Attacks And Jaw Pain
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- Does donepezil cause increased appetite?
I WOULD SIMPLY LIKE TO KNOW IF DONEPEZIL CAUSES AN INCREASE IN APPETITE!!
WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR ANSWER SOON AND APPRECIATE YOUR TIME. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
FOR YOUR HELP!!!!
- Can abilify increase hallucinations in a person with frontotemporal lobe dementia?
I was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia 4 years ago. I have experienced hallucinations at times over the last 2 years usually related with a UTI. One ongoing hallucination that I have that is not related to UTI is seeing bugs burrowing in my arms. I also tend to see people who are not there at ...
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus & metoclopramide
My Mom while recovering from a hip fracture in a rehab center was given Metoclopramide for 2 days when she suddenly (about 2-3 hours after her dose of metoclopramide at lunch time) became completely disoriented,lethargic and could not speak. She could barely swallow, and could not drink liquids even ...
- Does aricept shorten life expectancy? i am a 61 year old women with mild dementia.
I have rcently been diagnosed with mild dementia and have been started on a low dose of aricept (25 mg daily). Will it shorten my life expectancy at all? Is there any research?
- How does aricept compare to exelon for diarrea side effect?
When I was diagnosed with Alzheimer's in 2009 I started on Aricept. After I reached the 10mg. dose I had a very severe case of diarrhea. I want to try a medicine approach again and hope to later add Namenda. I again have started Aricept. If the diarrhea problem with Aricept repeats,should I try Exel ...
- Is donepezil a "safe" drug for people with atrial-fib to take?
I was diagnosed with Atrial-Fib in 2006, soon after my husband died. I have no problems with it and my blood pressure is always normal. I am 89 years old and have been told that I look MUCH younger. I am very active- love dancing, which
I am still able to do. My problem is that recently I found ...
- Can brief use of silver sulfadiazine cream cause severe diarrhea within an hour or 2 of use in an 87 year old man who takes 10 different meds and vitamins?
The patient had surgery to remove a dime-sized squamous cell lesion on his chest as well as a Basel cell lesion on the bridge of his nose. A prescription for Silver Sulfadiazine cream was given.
It was applied on both wounds around 9am. Within 2 hours, he had his first explosion of diarrhea. This c ...
- Are my meds causing this constant tiredness
I am writing for my dad who started aricept lower dosage in December, 2012 and 23 mg. since March, 2013. He is constantly complaining about tiredness. He wakes up and has to lie down until he absolutely has to get up and get on with appointments. Also, he says he's not hungry, but when sitting down ...
- Aricept back pain severe
Both the neurologist and internist agreed on giving me aricept. I began with 5 mg about 4/17/13 and went up to 10 mg one month later. I've had excruciating back pains for the past 2 months & never thought it could be from the aricept. I had cortisone injections into my lower back on 6/18/13, which h ...
More questions for: Aricept, Heart attacks and jaw pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
More reviews for: Aricept, Heart attacks and jaw pain
On eHealthMe, Aricept (donepezil hydrochloride) is often used for alzheimer's disease. Find out below the conditions Aricept is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Aricept used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Aricept, Heart attacks and jaw pain
Recent Aricept related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ciprofloxacin, Donepezil for a 71-year old woman who has UTI
- Comparions of Memantine, Donepezil for a 79-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Donepezil Hydrochloride, Modafinil for a 28-year old man who has Focus
- Comparions of Glimepiride, Metformin, Donepezil, Citalopram Hydrobromide, for a 72-year old man who has Frontal Lobe Dementia
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Azilect, Namenda, Aricept for a 78-year old man who has Alzheimer's Disease
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Abilify, Namenda, Aricept for a 76-year old man who has Lewy Body Dementia
- Comparions of Midodrine Hydrochloride, Evista, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Donepezil, Namenda for a 80-year old woman who has Dementia Alzheimer's Type
- Comparions of Namenda, Donepezil for a 85-year old woman who has Alzheimers
- Comparions of Aricept, Seroquel for a 73-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Hydrochlorothiazide, Paxil, Toviaz, Donepezil, Namenda Xr for a 88-year old woman who has Confusion
More related comparison studies for: Aricept, Heart attacks and jaw pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.