Review: could Aricept cause Heart attacks and jaw pain (Jaw pain and heart attacks)?
Summary: there is no Heart attacks and jaw pain reported by people who take Aricept yet.
We study 14,910 people who have side effects while taking Aricept from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart attacks and jaw pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Aricept and have Heart attacks and jaw pain >>>
Aricept has active ingredients of donepezil hydrochloride. It is often used in memory loss. (latest outcomes from Aricept 15,465 users)
Heart attacks and jaw pain
Heart attacks and jaw pain has been reported by people with tooth abscess.(latest reports from Heart attacks and jaw pain 37 patients)
On Dec, 17, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Heart Attacks And Jaw Pain while taking Aricept?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Aricept
- support group for people who have Heart Attacks And Jaw Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Dementia (controlled), and takes Multivitamin, Lipitor, Claritin, Allopurinol, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Namenda Xr, Aricept, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Bystolic, Lexapro)
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- Does donepezil cause increased appetite?
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Excessive Hunger, and takes Donepezil)
I WOULD SIMPLY LIKE TO KNOW IF DONEPEZIL CAUSES AN INCREASE IN APPETITE!!
WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR ANSWER SOON AND APPRECIATE YOUR TIME. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
FOR YOUR HELP!!!!
- Can abilify increase hallucinations in a person with frontotemporal lobe dementia?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Frontotemporal Dementia, Macular Degeneration, Depression - Elderly, Arthritis, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Disease - Aging, and takes Centrum Silver, Vitamin D, Effexor, Dexilant, Namenda, Abilify, Aricept, Bentyl, Lipitor, Plavix, Voltaren)
I was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia 4 years ago. I have experienced hallucinations at times over the last 2 years usually related with a UTI. One ongoing hallucination that I have that is not related to UTI is seeing bugs burrowing in my arms. I also tend to see people who are not there at ...
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus & metoclopramide
(Asked by a 87 year old woman who has Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus, GERD, Dementia, Hypertension, Fractured Hip, Reflux Esophagitis, and takes Metoclopramide, Remeron, Lisinopril, Aricept, Oxycodone Hydrochloride)
My Mom while recovering from a hip fracture in a rehab center was given Metoclopramide for 2 days when she suddenly (about 2-3 hours after her dose of metoclopramide at lunch time) became completely disoriented,lethargic and could not speak. She could barely swallow, and could not drink liquids even ...
- Does aricept shorten life expectancy? i am a 61 year old women with mild dementia.
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Dementia, and takes Aricept)
I have rcently been diagnosed with mild dementia and have been started on a low dose of aricept (25 mg daily). Will it shorten my life expectancy at all? Is there any research?
More questions for: Aricept, Heart attacks and jaw pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Insomnia, Short-Term Memory Loss, Hyperlipidaemia, and takes Zopiclone, Donepezil, Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin, Folic Acid, Q10, Propranolol Hydrochloride)
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
More reviews for: Aricept, Heart attacks and jaw pain
- A study of side effects of Donepezil for a patient with Memory Loss. The patient has Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur)
Comments: Patient has an Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder and severe memory issues. He has self diagnosed himself as having Dementia (which may be true as well). Is normally verbally abusive and thinks those that do not tolerate or try to put boundaries on his abusive behaviors are "against him". D ...
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Aricept for a patient with Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Alchezeimers. The patient has Night Sweats
Comments: Starts at around 2am
- A study of side effects of Donepezil for a patient with Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions. The patient has Tegratol
Comments: is donepezil corsing my wifes incontiance
- A study of drug interactions between Coenzyme Q10, Ginkgo Biloba, Aricept for a patient with Health, General Physical Health Deterioration, Dementia Alzheimer's Type. The patient has Depression, Fecal Incontinence, Regressive Behaviour, Memory Impairment
Comments: Patient has had surgery for colon and liver cancer
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Levothyroxine Sodium, Escitalopram, Donepezil, Namenda for a patient with Anxiety, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Dementia. The patient has Syncope Vasovagal
Comments: seems to black out standing up after bowel movements but not always.
More related studies for: Aricept, Heart attacks and jaw pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.