Review: could Aricept cause Heart attacks and jaw pain (Jaw pain and heart attacks)?
Summary: there is no Heart attacks and jaw pain reported by people who take Aricept yet.
We study 14,914 people who have side effects while taking Aricept from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart attacks and jaw pain and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Aricept and have Heart attacks and jaw pain >>>
Aricept has active ingredients of donepezil hydrochloride. It is often used in alzheimer's disease. (latest outcomes from 15,469 Aricept users)
Heart attacks and jaw pain
Heart attacks and jaw pain has been reported by people with tooth abscess, tongue problems. (latest reports from 43 Heart attacks and jaw pain patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Heart Attacks And Jaw Pain while taking Aricept?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Aricept
- support group for people who have Heart Attacks And Jaw Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Topiramate, Aggrenox, Donepezil, Levothyroxine Sodium, Simvastatin, Metoprolol Tartrate, Amlodipine Besylate for a 88-year old woman with Headache, Stroke Risk, Dementia, Thyroid, Cholesterosis, Blood Pressure, High Blood Pressure.
- A study of drug interactions between Donepezil, Namenda Xr for a 74-year old man with Neurological Deficits - Focal, Neurologic Deficit. The patient has Has Begun To Have Heavy Nosebleeds
- A study of drug interactions between Aricept, Lamictal, Desipramine Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Abilify, Lopressor for a 55-year old man with Alzheimers, Anticonvulsant Drug Level Below Therapeutic, Chronic Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Dizziness (excl Vertigo)
- A study of drug interactions between Donepezil, Ativan, Enulose, Megace for a 96-year old woman with Short-Term Memory Loss, Sedation, Postoperative Constipation, Bedsore.
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium D - Glucarate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Aspirin, Ditropan XL, Micardis, Singulair, Cymbalta, Requip, Aricept for a 77-year old woman with Osteomas, Immunity, Blood Thinner, Urinary Incontinence, High Blood Pressure, Asthma, Depression, Tremor, Alzheimers. The patient has Depression, Fecal Incontinence, Lack Of Coordination, Lethargy
Recent Aricept related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.