Home > Aricept > Tremor > Aricept and Tremor
Review: could Aricept cause Tremor?
We study 14,905 people who have side effects while taking Aricept from FDA and social media. Among them, 365 have Tremor. Find out below who they are, when they have Tremor and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Aricept and have Tremor >>>
Aricept (latest outcomes from 15,458 users) has active ingredients of donepezil hydrochloride. It is often used in alzheimer's disease.
Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body) (latest reports from 413,348 patients) has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety.
On Sep, 18, 2014: 14,904 people reported to have side effects when taking Aricept. Among them, 445 people (2.99%) have Tremor.
Time on Aricept when people have Tremor * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Tremor when taking Aricept * :
Age of people who have Tremor when taking Aricept * :
Severity of Tremor when taking Aricept ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Tremor ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Dementia alzheimer's type (101 people, 22.70%)
- Dementia (55 people, 12.36%)
- Depression (33 people, 7.42%)
- Hypertension (28 people, 6.29%)
- Multiple sclerosis (24 people, 5.39%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Namenda (109 people, 24.49%)
- Aspirin (80 people, 17.98%)
- Lexapro (46 people, 10.34%)
- Risperdal (41 people, 9.21%)
- Zoloft (37 people, 8.31%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tremor while taking Aricept?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Aricept and have Tremor
- group for people who take Aricept
- group for people who have Tremor
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 months ago):
Started having visual hallucinations w/in last month, along with very frequent diarhea, and currently blood in urine (started taking ciprofloxacin for infection/blood).
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Any one with lithium tremors recover after reduction of dosage?
More than 10 years on Lithium, tremors evident in hands. According to this study, then was no recovery from these types of tremors. Medication reduced by 1/3 to 600 mg. per day. Not sure if the "NO Recovery" was in a group where the dosage was lowered or not? Wanting to to know of long term recov ...
- Does donepezil cause increased appetite?
I WOULD SIMPLY LIKE TO KNOW IF DONEPEZIL CAUSES AN INCREASE IN APPETITE!!
WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR ANSWER SOON AND APPRECIATE YOUR TIME. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
FOR YOUR HELP!!!!
- Has anyone had serious side effects with apenzin
Been on Aplenzin 5 yrs. Not sure its the drug, but hands are burning. Heads feels strange, and I have tremors. Tremors have been for 3 yrs. There saying it could be parkinson's. Could it be by chance the Aplenzin.
More questions for: Aricept, Tremor
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
More reviews for: Aricept, Tremor
On eHealthMe, Aricept (donepezil hydrochloride) is often used for alzheimer's disease. Find out below the conditions Aricept is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Aricept used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Klonopin, Albuterol Sulfate, Amlodipine Besylate, Losartan Potassium, Xarelto, Phenergan for a 50-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Wheezing , Hypertension , Pulmonary Artery Thrombosis, Nausea (7 minutes ago)
- Prilosec, Paxil for a 49-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder (50 minutes ago)
- Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 58-year old woman who has Numbness And Tingling (55 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vomiting and Fibromyalgia
- Enbrel and Bone Fragmentation
- Topamax and Localised Osteoarthritis
- Gout and Metolazone
- Omeprazole and Urine Odor
Recent user comments
- "High Blood pressure
Pulmonary Embolism approximately ... " (9 minutes ago)
- "lips have been sort of numb and eyes feel like they a ... " (57 minutes ago)
- "Started using omeprazole 2 months ago. Just noticed s ... " (2 hours ago)
- Prostatic Adenoma