Arimidex and Heart pounding or racing - from FDA reports
Heart pounding or racing is found among people who take Arimidex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Zometa, and have Breast cancer. This review analyzes which people have Heart pounding or racing with Arimidex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16,852 people who have side effects when taking Arimidex from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 22, 2017
16,852 people reported to have side effects when taking Arimidex.
Among them, 207 people (1.23%) have Heart Pounding Or Racing
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Arimidex when people have Heart Pounding Or Racing *:
- < 1 month: 23.33 %
- 1 - 6 months: 20.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 16.67 %
- 1 - 2 years: 6.67 %
- 2 - 5 years: 26.67 %
- 5 - 10 years: 6.67 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Heart Pounding Or Racing when taking Arimidex *:
- female: 88.44 %
- male: 11.56 %
Age of people who have Heart Pounding Or Racing when taking Arimidex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 1.11 %
- 40-49: 7.22 %
- 50-59: 35.0 %
- 60+: 56.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Breast Cancer (75 people, 36.23%)
- Metastases To Bone (23 people, 11.11%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (19 people, 9.18%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (19 people, 9.18%)
- Multiple Myeloma (15 people, 7.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (85 people, 41.06%)
- Aredia (72 people, 34.78%)
- Neurontin (49 people, 23.67%)
- Levaquin (48 people, 23.19%)
- Cymbalta (41 people, 19.81%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (92 people, 44.44%)
- Pain (87 people, 42.03%)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (81 people, 39.13%)
- Dizziness (81 people, 39.13%)
- Breathing Difficulty (78 people, 37.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart pounding or racing when taking Arimidex?
- Check symptoms - is heart pounding or racing caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Arimidex has active ingredients of anastrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Arimidex 17,677 users)
Heart Pounding Or Racing
Heart pounding or racing (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 79,266 Heart pounding or racing patients).
Browse all side effects of Arimidexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Heart pounding or racingHeart pounding or racing
Could your condition cause Heart pounding or racingHeart pounding or racing
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
COPD recent diagnosis, Sleep Apnea - diagnosed about 8 yrs ago- use CPAP nightly, nasal allergies, recent back injury, 2 rotator cuff surgeries in the last 10 yrs, about 30 lbs. overweight, history of heart palpitations and arrithmias
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello Il 26 y/o, smoker, I drink alcohol occasionally (once in a week) and I'm having heat palpitation sometimes. Can't say if they are slower or faster, I just feel beating stronger.. I think is because of cigarettes and the absence of work out, which I'm doing lately.. I'm having erectile ...