Arimidex and Libido decreased - from FDA reports
Libido decreased is found among people who take Arimidex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Synthroid, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Libido decreased with Arimidex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17,073 people who have side effects when taking Arimidex from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
17,073 people reported to have side effects when taking Arimidex.
Among them, 40 people (0.23%) have Libido decreased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Arimidex when people have Libido decreased *:
- < 1 month: 10 %
- 1 - 6 months: 40 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 50 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Libido decreased when taking Arimidex *:
- female: 82.5 %
- male: 17.5 %
Age of people who have Libido decreased when taking Arimidex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 8.57 %
- 30-39: 2.86 %
- 40-49: 22.86 %
- 50-59: 31.43 %
- 60+: 34.29 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (5 people, 12.50%)
- Sleep Disorder (3 people, 7.50%)
- Metastases To Bone (3 people, 7.50%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 7.50%)
- Breast Cancer Stage Iv (2 people, 5.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (6 people, 15.00%)
- Zometa (5 people, 12.50%)
- Calcium (5 people, 12.50%)
- Restoril (4 people, 10.00%)
- Lipitor (4 people, 10.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain (15 people, 37.50%)
- Fatigue (15 people, 37.50%)
- Depression (13 people, 32.50%)
- Vulvovaginal Dryness (11 people, 27.50%)
- Hot Flush (11 people, 27.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Libido decreased when taking Arimidex?
- Check symptoms - is libido decreased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsLibido decreased and drugs with ingredients of anastrozole.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLibido decreased and Arimidex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Arimidex has active ingredients of anastrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Arimidex 17,910 users)
Libido decreased (loss of interest in sex) has been reported by people with depression, hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, birth control, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 10,438 Libido decreased patients).
Browse all side effects of Arimidexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Libido decreasedLibido decreased
Could your condition cause Libido decreasedLibido decreased
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
After 102 1/2 months on Arimidex I came up with a skin rash on my legs and arms went to the dematologist, got 2 different medicine and I still have the rash and itch. The itch isn't as bad when I put the medicine on but it still itches after 3 weeks of treatment, does any one have any idea what ...