Arimidex and Mood swings - from FDA reports
Mood swings is found among people who take Arimidex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zometa, and have Metastases to bone. This review analyzes which people have Mood swings with Arimidex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17,073 people who have side effects when taking Arimidex from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
17,073 people reported to have side effects when taking Arimidex.
Among them, 242 people (1.42%) have Mood swings
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Arimidex when people have Mood swings *:
- < 1 month: 18.42 %
- 1 - 6 months: 39.47 %
- 6 - 12 months: 21.05 %
- 1 - 2 years: 10.53 %
- 2 - 5 years: 2.63 %
- 5 - 10 years: 7.89 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Mood swings when taking Arimidex *:
- female: 97.5 %
- male: 2.5 %
Age of people who have Mood swings when taking Arimidex *:
- 0-1: 0.5 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.5 %
- 20-29: 0.5 %
- 30-39: 6.53 %
- 40-49: 8.54 %
- 50-59: 24.62 %
- 60+: 58.79 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (19 people, 7.85%)
- High Blood Pressure (17 people, 7.02%)
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome (14 people, 5.79%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (8 people, 3.31%)
- Indigestion (7 people, 2.89%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (31 people, 12.81%)
- Zantac (28 people, 11.57%)
- Synthroid (23 people, 9.50%)
- Oxycontin (23 people, 9.50%)
- Paxil (22 people, 9.09%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Depression (118 people, 48.76%)
- Hot Flush (111 people, 45.87%)
- Joint Pain (107 people, 44.21%)
- Fatigue (70 people, 28.93%)
- Headache (61 people, 25.21%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Mood swings when taking Arimidex?
- Check symptoms - is mood swings caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsMood swings and drugs with ingredients of anastrozole.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMood swings and Arimidex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Arimidex has active ingredients of anastrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Arimidex 17,910 users)
Mood swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood) has been reported by people with depression, birth control, quit smoking, pain (latest reports from 43,339 Mood swings patients).
Browse all side effects of Arimidexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Mood swingsMood swings
Could your condition cause Mood swingsMood swings
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Honestly I will never take this pill ever again. I wish I could say I only felt drowsy . At first I did and then I started getting these really sad and depressive thoughts and I know it's the pill because I had a great day. I start crying for no reason . My boyfriend asked me what was wrong and ...