Home > Arimidex > Pulmonary hypertension > Arimidex and Pulmonary hypertension
Review: could Arimidex cause Pulmonary hypertension?
We study 14,505 people who have side effects while taking Arimidex from FDA and social media. Among them, 62 have Pulmonary hypertension. Find out below who they are, when they have Pulmonary hypertension and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Arimidex and have Pulmonary hypertension >>>
Arimidex (latest outcomes from 14,946 users) has active ingredients of anastrozole. It is often used in breast cancer.
Pulmonary hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery) (latest reports from 95,553 patients) has been reported by people with primary pulmonary hypertension, depression, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 14,505 people reported to have side effects when taking Arimidex. Among them, 62 people (0.43%) have Pulmonary Hypertension.
Time on Arimidex when people have Pulmonary hypertension * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pulmonary hypertension||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pulmonary hypertension when taking Arimidex * :
|Pulmonary hypertension||3.12%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.25%||7.81%||17.19%||65.62% |
Severity of Pulmonary hypertension when taking Arimidex ** :
How people recovered from Pulmonary hypertension ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (23 people, 37.10%)
- Pain (12 people, 19.35%)
- Metastases to bone (7 people, 11.29%)
- Multiple myeloma (7 people, 11.29%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 8.06%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (36 people, 58.06%)
- Aredia (29 people, 46.77%)
- Faslodex (23 people, 37.10%)
- Lovenox (22 people, 35.48%)
- Aspirin (20 people, 32.26%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pulmonary Hypertension while taking Arimidex?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Arimidex and have Pulmonary Hypertension
- support group for people who take Arimidex
- support group for people who have Pulmonary Hypertension
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 day ago):
I have taken amalodpine for 30mths for high blood pressure,also atenenol and lisoprinil.I was recently diagnosed with PAH.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I am suspecting some interaction. having problems
itull on Oct, 2, 2014:
need some info. my individual specialists have no idea of any possible interaction.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
also using 20 mg. prevastatin for cholestrol
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Arimidex, Pulmonary hypertension
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Debilitating side effects of anastrozole
Initial 2 months on anastrozole I felt fine. After the 3rd month, I became depressed. I awakened with
trigger thumb requiring 2 cortisone shots to regain use of my hand! I also experienced burning pain in right shoulder, right bicep, right forearm, right wrist & spasms in right hand, intermittentl ...
More reviews for: Arimidex, Pulmonary hypertension
On eHealthMe, Arimidex (anastrozole) is often used for breast cancer. Find out below the conditions Arimidex is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Arimidex used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (23 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (39 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (25 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Terminalia Bellirica