Arimidex and Sjogren's - from FDA reports
Sjogren's is found among people who take Arimidex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Levothyroxine Sodium, and have Osteoporosis. This review analyzes which people have Sjogren's with Arimidex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17,073 people who have side effects when taking Arimidex from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
17,073 people reported to have side effects when taking Arimidex.
Among them, 18 people (0.11%) have Sjogren's
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Arimidex when people have Sjogren's *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Sjogren's when taking Arimidex *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Sjogren's when taking Arimidex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 11.11 %
- 60+: 88.89 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 16.67%)
- Multiple Allergies (2 people, 11.11%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 11.11%)
- Food Allergy (2 people, 11.11%)
- Eczema (2 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Levothyroxine Sodium (4 people, 22.22%)
- Nexium (3 people, 16.67%)
- Fosamax (3 people, 16.67%)
- Clarithromycin (3 people, 16.67%)
- Celebrex (3 people, 16.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain (8 people, 44.44%)
- Nausea (7 people, 38.89%)
- Stress And Anxiety (5 people, 27.78%)
- Osteoarthritis (5 people, 27.78%)
- Bone Pain (4 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Sjogren's when taking Arimidex?
- Check symptoms - is sjogren's caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSjogren's and drugs with ingredients of anastrozole.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSjogren's and Arimidex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Arimidex has active ingredients of anastrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Arimidex 17,910 users)
Sjogren's has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 4,984 Sjogren's patients).
Browse all side effects of Arimidexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Sjogren'sSjogren's
Could your condition cause Sjogren'sSjogren's
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I am a 40 year old women with primary sjrogrens syndrome and frybromialgia along with several comprised lung issues, bladder, neurological, gastrointestinal, thyroid disease, all related to my primary sjrogrens I suffer from a long stream of other symptoms as well tight spastic sore muscles, ...
I havecSjogren's. I took Movi Prep for a colonoacopy a week ago. Almost immefustelt afterwards my lips felt burned. I thought itcwas just dehydration, but fluids have not eaed the probkem. Also experiencing more fatigue and increased dry eyes. The lymph nodes inder my arms are a bit ...
User reviews to the study
I am 63 yo female with Sjogrens that I believe started after I had Shingles 3.5 yrs ago. I now have severe fatigue, joint pain and fluctuating blood pressure. It is often high so I'm on meds, but it also now goes too low. Before Shingles, I had lots of energy, and endurance, now I get worn ...