Home > Arimidex > Therapy - radiation > Arimidex and Therapy - radiation
Review: could Arimidex cause Therapy - radiation (Radiation therapy)?
Summary: Therapy - radiation is found among people who take Arimidex, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Zometa, and have Breast cancer.
We study 14,505 people who have side effects while taking Arimidex from FDA and social media. Among them, 92 have Therapy - radiation. Find out below who they are, when they have Therapy - radiation and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Arimidex and have Therapy - radiation >>>
Arimidex (latest outcomes from 14,947 users) has active ingredients of anastrozole. It is often used in breast cancer.
Therapy - radiation
On Nov, 26, 2014: 14,505 people reported to have side effects when taking Arimidex. Among them, 92 people (0.63%) have Therapy - Radiation.
Time on Arimidex when people have Therapy - radiation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Therapy - radiation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||70.00%||10.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Therapy - radiation when taking Arimidex * :
|Therapy - radiation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.88%||15.85%||58.54%||20.73% |
Severity of Therapy - radiation when taking Arimidex ** :
How people recovered from Therapy - radiation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (38 people, 41.30%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (37 people, 40.22%)
- Metastases to bone (24 people, 26.09%)
- Hypercalcaemia (15 people, 16.30%)
- Depression (14 people, 15.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (76 people, 82.61%)
- Taxotere (62 people, 67.39%)
- Aredia (56 people, 60.87%)
- Xeloda (56 people, 60.87%)
- Tamoxifen citrate (53 people, 57.61%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Therapy - Radiation while taking Arimidex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Arimidex and have Therapy - Radiation
- support group for people who take Arimidex
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I'm interested in your study on anastrozole. i'm taking it and have so many side effects all in the form of pain. tylenol doesn't help and i can't take nsaids. i've only been on it for three months.
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Pain, and takes Anastrozole)
I have bad knee pain, trouble walking, standing, due to pain. Stiff neck. Headache. I live in two story home and stairs are painful to climb. I care for my 97 year old mother and I'm extremely crabby with her. I also work (necessarily) for three hours a day but not every day. I've been on the Anastr ...
- Does yur ankles swell after stopping arimidex
(Asked by a 81 year old woman who has Breast Cancer In Situ, and takes Arimidex)
I stopped taking it about a year ago, my pulse rate is now below 100 , but my ankles swell, back hurts, bone pain.
- Interaction of arimidex with ginseng
(Asked by a 74 year old woman who has Breast Cancer In Situ, and takes Arimidex, Ginseng, Siberian)
Arimidex is blocking estrogen production, Ginseng is balancing estrogen. Are they interfering with each other?
- Taking arimidex for bc, causes atrial fibrillation, high pulse rate
(Asked by a 81 year old woman who has Breast Cancer In Situ, and takes Arimidex)
does this cause high pulse rate and heart disease, taken for 3 years
- Did aanyone suffer a bitter taste after taking arimidex and how did you cure it
(Asked by a 80 year old woman who has BITTER TASTE, and takes Arimidex)
AFTER TAKING ARIMIDEX FOR THREE WEEKS I DEVELOPED SEVER METALLIC BITTER TASTE IN MY MOUTH. IT HAS GOTTON WORSE.I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY OTHER DRUGS.
DID THIS HAPPEN TO YOU....IF SO HOW DID YOU CURE YOURSELF AND HOW LONG DID IT TAKE
More questions for: Arimidex, Therapy - radiation
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Debilitating side effects of anastrozole
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Stage Iiia Breast Cancer, and takes Anastrozole)
Initial 2 months on anastrozole I felt fine. After the 3rd month, I became depressed. I awakened with
trigger thumb requiring 2 cortisone shots to regain use of my hand! I also experienced burning pain in right shoulder, right bicep, right forearm, right wrist & spasms in right hand, intermittentl ...
More reviews for: Arimidex, Therapy - radiation
- A study of drug interactions between Anastrozole, Herceptin for a patient with Cancer - Breast, Breast Cancer Her2+. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: Still getting Herceptin after 7 months. Will be finished in March 2015. Began taking the Anastrozole in June of 2014 and will be taking this medication for five years. Two weeks ago started waking up in the middle of the night with numbness and tingling sensation in hands and fingers. It is uncom ...
- A study of side effects of Anastrozole for a patient with Breast Cancer Stage I. The patient has Breast Soreness Especially Around Where Lump Was Removed
Comments: I have a slight soreness only in the breast where the lump was removed and especially around where the lump was removed. Sometimes a slight soreness in to lymph area. My surgery was in Sept. 2013 and radiation ended March 5, 2014 and that is when I started Anastrozole. The soreness began about 2- ...
- A study of side effects of Arimidex for a patient with Cancer - Breast. The patient has Throat Irritation
Comments: After I talked to my friend for 3 hours on the phone, I lost my voice and had a sore throat. I usually recover from throat irritation quickly. But this time I have been having a throat irritation for more than 1 month.
- A study of drug interactions between Verapamil Hydrochloride, Calcium, Lyrica, Ritalin, Ambien, Spironolactone, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Arimidex for a patient with Supraventricular Tachycardia, Osteopenia, Pain, Fatigue, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Hypertension, Breast Cancer. The patient has Pain Exacerbated, Shortness Of Breath, Insomnia, Brain Fog, Disabilitating Fatigue
Comments: I has an undiagnosed pain syndrome for 6 years.
Developed breast cancer and received treatment including Arimidrex.
Now with debilitating fatigue and need to keep legs up in chair 23/7. Not able to do simple personal tasks.
It's been 5 years since cancer treatment!
- A study of side effects of Arimidex for a patient with Breast Cancer Stage I. The patient has Weight Below Normal
Comments: have consistently low WBC since having finished chemotherapy treatment and started taking arimidex. Have taken arimidex for four and one half years with six months to go. Can this contribute to my below normal WBC and will it continue so until I am off the drug?
More related studies for: Arimidex, Therapy - radiation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.