Review: could Arimidex cause Vaginal yeast infection?
Summary: there is no Vaginal yeast infection reported by people who take Arimidex yet.
We study 14,508 people who have side effects while taking Arimidex from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal yeast infection and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Arimidex and have Vaginal yeast infection >>>
Arimidex has active ingredients of anastrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Arimidex 14,949 users)
Vaginal yeast infection
Vaginal yeast infection has been reported by people with birth control, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, osteoporosis.(latest reports from Vaginal yeast infection 1,307 patients)
On Dec, 1, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Vaginal Yeast Infection while taking Arimidex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Arimidex
- support group for people who have Vaginal Yeast Infection
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I took 20mg fluoxitine daily for 11 years. my doctor increased the dosage to 40mg daily. within 3 weeks time, i started having night sweats. is this due to doubling the dose? (1 answer)
Could the generic for ARIMIDEX be a cause for the hair loss as well as the night sweats, instead of the fluxotine?. The doubling of fluxotine & the start of the anastrole both started at about the same time. Which one is mostlikely to be the culprit? I am going to stop one or both of them. I'm 89 yrs old and gonna die from something, and I don't want it to be the medication I'm taking to try and destroy the estrogen still being produced in this old body even though I no longer have my female organs. Also
my AST Liver function increased higher than normal by 9 points after I took it only 2 weeks. Would
this hormone cause that too?
- I'm interested in your study on anastrozole. i'm taking it and have so many side effects all in the form of pain. tylenol doesn't help and i can't take nsaids. i've only been on it for three months.
I have bad knee pain, trouble walking, standing, due to pain. Stiff neck. Headache. I live in two story home and stairs are painful to climb. I care for my 97 year old mother and I'm extremely crabby with her. I also work (necessarily) for three hours a day but not every day. I've been on the Anastrozole for three months. Do I need to continue the Anastrozole? My score for how aggressive my breast cancer was came back a "three."
- Does yur ankles swell after stopping arimidex (1 answer)
I stopped taking it about a year ago, my pulse rate is now below 100 , but my ankles swell, back hurts, bone pain.
- Can sulfamethoxazole-tmp ds, raise or lower blood sugar. (1 answer)
Symptoms the last 10 days are chills, sweating, light fever (98.9 to 100) sometimes. General malaise, tired, poor sleep. Just depressed, because of the recurrent Infection that no antibiotics (supposedly the bacteria Klesiella-pneumoniae is Sensitive to all the antibiotics I have taken so far)has cleared this stuborn condition.
- Interaction of arimidex with ginseng
Arimidex is blocking estrogen production, Ginseng is balancing estrogen. Are they interfering with each other?
More questions for: Arimidex, Vaginal yeast infection
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Kenalog injection nightmare! (1 response)
First weird symptom started with a mild sore throat that turned into swollen throat that felt like I had an obstructed airway.
Then about 2 weeks after that I had a period that lasted on and off extremely heavy for 3 weeks
Then I noticed a large indent on top of my right butt cheek
Shortly after that a dreaded yeast infection.
I had no idea that all of this was a result of the injection I received until I tried to find out why I had this indentation on my butt!!! I'm soooooo angry! This will cost me thousands to have fixed, never mind what other afflictions I might get in the meantime!!! :(
- Debilitating side effects of anastrozole
Initial 2 months on anastrozole I felt fine. After the 3rd month, I became depressed. I awakened with
trigger thumb requiring 2 cortisone shots to regain use of my hand! I also experienced burning pain in right shoulder, right bicep, right forearm, right wrist & spasms in right hand, intermittently. I had intense pressure in my right groin extending to my right knee along my varicose vein causing it to dilate. I could not walk for more than ten minutes and even standing was difficult. Anastrozole was d/c'd and am now on exemestane. Symptoms persist but to a much lesser degree. Appointments with a physical therapist for the groin problem are alleviating the pressure.
More reviews for: Arimidex, Vaginal yeast infection
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Still getting Herceptin after 7 months. Will be finished in March 2015. Began taking the Anastrozole in June of 2014 and will be taking this medication for five years. Two weeks ago started waking up in the middle of the night with numbness and tingling sensation in hands and fingers. It is uncom ...
- I have a slight soreness only in the breast where the lump was removed and especially around where the lump was removed. Sometimes a slight soreness in to lymph area. My surgery was in Sept. 2013 and radiation ended March 5, 2014 and that is when I started Anastrozole. The soreness began about 2- ...
- After I talked to my friend for 3 hours on the phone, I lost my voice and had a sore throat. I usually recover from throat irritation quickly. But this time I have been having a throat irritation for more than 1 month.
- I has an undiagnosed pain syndrome for 6 years.
Developed breast cancer and received treatment including Arimidrex.
Now with debilitating fatigue and need to keep legs up in chair 23/7. Not able to do simple personal tasks.
It's been 5 years since cancer treatment!
- have consistently low WBC since having finished chemotherapy treatment and started taking arimidex. Have taken arimidex for four and one half years with six months to go. Can this contribute to my below normal WBC and will it continue so until I am off the drug?
More related studies for: Arimidex, Vaginal yeast infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.