Review: could Aromasin cause Trigger finger?
Summary: Trigger finger is found among people who take Aromasin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zoladex, and have Breast cancer.
We study 4,787 people who have side effects while taking Aromasin from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Trigger finger. Find out below who they are, when they have Trigger finger and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Aromasin and have Trigger finger >>>
Aromasin has active ingredients of exemestane. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from 4,889 Aromasin users)
Trigger finger has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, breast cancer, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 1,374 Trigger finger patients)
On Apr, 4, 2015: 4,786 people reported to have side effects when taking Aromasin. Among them, 11 people (0.23%) have Trigger Finger.
Time on Aromasin when people have Trigger finger * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Trigger finger||0.00%||40.00%||40.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Trigger finger when taking Aromasin * :
|Trigger finger||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||11.11%||77.78%||11.11% |
Severity of Trigger finger when taking Aromasin ** :
How people recovered from Trigger finger ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (5 people, 45.45%)
- Prophylaxis (4 people, 36.36%)
- Breast cancer recurrent (1 people, 9.09%)
- Breast cancer female (1 people, 9.09%)
- Depression (1 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zoladex (5 people, 45.45%)
- Exemestane (1 people, 9.09%)
- Arimidex (1 people, 9.09%)
- Wygesic (1 people, 9.09%)
- Ativan (1 people, 9.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of aromasin and trigger finger on
Do you have Trigger Finger while taking Aromasin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Aromasin and have Trigger Finger
- support group for people who take Aromasin
- support group for people who have Trigger Finger
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Aromasin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Exemestane, Femara, Arimidex for a 73-year old woman who has Cancer - Breast
- Comparions of Aromasin, Tamoxifen Citrate, Evista, Femara, Arimidex for a 61-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Female
- Comparions of Tamoxifen Citrate, Anastrozole, Exemestane for a 79-year old woman who has Lamisil
- Comparions of Garcinia Cambogia, Aromasin for a 44-year old woman who has Cancer - Breast
- Comparions of Aromasin, Femara, Arimidex for a 57-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Her2+
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.