Review: could Aromasin cause Weight loss?
Summary: Weight loss is found among people who take Aromasin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Zometa, and have Breast cancer metastatic.
We study 4,787 people who have side effects while taking Aromasin from FDA and social media. Among them, 63 have Weight loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight loss and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Aromasin and have Weight loss >>>
Aromasin has active ingredients of exemestane. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from 4,889 Aromasin users)
Weight loss has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 20,305 Weight loss patients)
On Apr, 3, 2015: 4,786 people reported to have side effects when taking Aromasin. Among them, 63 people (1.32%) have Weight Loss.
Time on Aromasin when people have Weight loss * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Weight loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Weight loss when taking Aromasin * :
|Weight loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.08%||33.33%||8.33%||56.25% |
Severity of Weight loss when taking Aromasin ** :
How people recovered from Weight loss ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer metastatic (26 people, 41.27%)
- Breast cancer (21 people, 33.33%)
- Hypertension (21 people, 33.33%)
- Hypercalcaemia (12 people, 19.05%)
- Anaemia (10 people, 15.87%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (52 people, 82.54%)
- Femara (30 people, 47.62%)
- Ambien (29 people, 46.03%)
- Lasix (29 people, 46.03%)
- Tamoxifen citrate (28 people, 44.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of aromasin and weight loss on
Do you have Weight Loss while taking Aromasin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Aromasin and have Weight Loss
- support group for people who take Aromasin
- support group for people who have Weight Loss
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Aromasin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Exemestane, Femara, Arimidex for a 73-year old woman who has Cancer - Breast
- Comparions of Aromasin, Tamoxifen Citrate, Evista, Femara, Arimidex for a 61-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Female
- Comparions of Tamoxifen Citrate, Anastrozole, Exemestane for a 79-year old woman who has Lamisil
- Comparions of Garcinia Cambogia, Aromasin for a 44-year old woman who has Cancer - Breast
- Comparions of Aromasin, Femara, Arimidex for a 57-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Her2+
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.