Home > Aspirin > Brain damage > Aspirin and Brain damage
Review: could Aspirin cause Brain damage?
We study 161,085 people who have side effects while taking Aspirin from FDA and social media. Among them, 26 have Brain damage. Find out below who they are, when they have Brain damage and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Aspirin and have Brain damage >>>
Aspirin (latest outcomes from 164,422 users) has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots.
Brain damage (latest reports from 3,709 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, arthritis, ill-defined disorder, back pain.
On Sep, 12, 2014: 161,027 people reported to have side effects when taking Aspirin. Among them, 26 people (0.02%) have Brain Damage.
Time on Aspirin when people have Brain damage * :
Age of people who have Brain damage when taking Aspirin * :
|Brain damage||0.00%||5.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||25.00%||0.00%||60.00% |
Severity of Brain damage when taking Aspirin ** :
How people recovered from Brain damage ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (5 people, 19.23%)
- Sinus headache (3 people, 11.54%)
- Crohn's disease (2 people, 7.69%)
- Respiratory tract infection (2 people, 7.69%)
- Transient ischaemic attack (2 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Folic acid (7 people, 26.92%)
- Prednisone (5 people, 19.23%)
- Humulin l (5 people, 19.23%)
- Humalog (5 people, 19.23%)
- Prevacid (4 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Brain Damage while taking Aspirin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Aspirin and have Brain Damage
- group for people who take Aspirin
- group for people who have Brain Damage
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
Along arms, chest, lower legs, head and nape at back of head.
From this study (5 days ago):
MY BP is elevated since beginning glipizide. However, my BS is greatly improved.
From this study (5 days ago):
Petachaie rash on upper arm. May have bumped into something while taking Alka Seltzer Plus Night Cold medicine with aspirin
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- How long after stopping crestor did the vertigo stop?
Took Crestor (5 mg every other day as a beginning dose) for two months when symptoms began. Doctor thought it was an inner ear infection and sent me to an ENT doc. He ordered a brain scan which was OK. Vertigo was never mentioned by any of my doctors as a potential cause of the vertigo and other sym ...
- Is rasberry ketone safe
i had tia 2years ago is it safe to take rasbery ketone im on a diet
- Can stopping coumadin cause the heart rate to increase?
After stoppage of coumadin, the patient was started on Eliquis and after administration of one dose, the heart rate increased from the 70's to 120 plus. Could the increased heart rate be caused by the stoppage of coumadin?
More questions for: Aspirin, Brain damage
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Reaction to methylpred
I have a severe case of poison ivy for which I was given Prednisone. Still suffering 1 week later went back to doctor (was at 2x/day at that point) and was then put on methylpred 4mg PAK. Today is my second day on this. First noted tingling on my insides in my trunk area this morning, later in arms ...
- Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
More reviews for: Aspirin, Brain damage
On eHealthMe, Aspirin (aspirin) is often used for blood clots. Find out below the conditions Aspirin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Aspirin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (58 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (58 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (4 hours ago)
- Trillium Erectum
- Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased
- Liver Disease