Review: could Aspirin cause Calcium deficiency?
Summary: Calcium deficiency is found among people who take Aspirin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Nexium, and have Osteoporosis.
We study 161,246 people who have side effects while taking Aspirin from FDA and social media. Among them, 31 have Calcium deficiency. Find out below who they are, when they have Calcium deficiency and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Aspirin and have Calcium deficiency >>>
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from 164,640 Aspirin users)
Calcium deficiency (lack of calcium) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, high blood cholesterol, depression. (latest reports from 1,201 Calcium deficiency patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: 161,246 people reported to have side effects when taking Aspirin. Among them, 31 people (0.02%) have Calcium Deficiency.
Time on Aspirin when people have Calcium deficiency * :
Age of people who have Calcium deficiency when taking Aspirin * :
|Calcium deficiency||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||48.00%||52.00% |
Severity of Calcium deficiency when taking Aspirin ** :
How people recovered from Calcium deficiency ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (14 people, 45.16%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (13 people, 41.94%)
- Pain (13 people, 41.94%)
- Poor quality sleep (8 people, 25.81%)
- Bone pain (8 people, 25.81%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (17 people, 54.84%)
- Fosamax (16 people, 51.61%)
- Prilosec (12 people, 38.71%)
- Lisinopril (11 people, 35.48%)
- Calcium carbonate (11 people, 35.48%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Calcium Deficiency while taking Aspirin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Aspirin and have Calcium Deficiency
- support group for people who take Aspirin
- support group for people who have Calcium Deficiency
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Aspirin for a 41-year old woman with Blood Clots. The patient has Vasospasm
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Ventavis, Letairis, Adcirca for a 55-year old woman with Pulmonary Hypertension. The patient has Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Lialda, Metformin, Simvastatin, Aspirin, Lisinopril, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 69-year old man with Ulcerative Colitis, Type 2 Diabetes, Coronary Artery Disease. The patient has Cramps - Muscle, Bleeding Tendency
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Ferrous Fumarate, Multivitamin, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium, Effexor Xr, Maxalt-mlt, Ibuprofen, Estrogel, Progesterone, Veramyst, Singulair, Spiriva, Aspirin, Atenolol, Ranolazine for a 53-year old woman with Vaginal Yeast Infection, Restless Leg Syndrome, General Physical Health Deterioration, Sinusitis Bacterial, Depression Postmenopausal, Migraine Without Aura, Headache, Menopause, Allergic Sinusitis, Asthma Late Onset, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Non-cardiac Chest Pain. The patient has Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent, Bacterial Rhinitis, Stress Incontinence, Tingling And Numbness, Hypoglycaemia
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Atenolol, Flecainide Acetate for a 74-year old man with Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Pressure, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Parkinsonism, Thinking Slowed, Slow Speech
Recent Aspirin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Centrum Silver, Aspirin, Caffeine, Omeprazole, Fluconazole for a 59-year old woman who has Irregular Heartbeat
- Comparions of ASA, Gabapentin for a 75-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Aspirin, Furosemide for a 55-year old man who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Nitroglycerin, Aspirin, Flagyl, Atenolol, Simvastatin for a 36-year old woman who has Infection
- Comparions of Naproxen, Aspirin, Ibuprofen for a 55-year old man who has Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.