Review: could Aspirin cause Hair growth abnormal?
Summary: Hair growth abnormal is found among people who take Aspirin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Folic acid, and have Type 2 diabetes.
We study 161,246 people who have side effects while taking Aspirin from FDA and social media. Among them, 56 have Hair growth abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Hair growth abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Aspirin and have Hair growth abnormal >>>
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from 164,640 Aspirin users)
Hair growth abnormal
Hair growth abnormal has been reported by people with high blood pressure, breast cancer, birth control, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 1,949 Hair growth abnormal patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: 161,246 people reported to have side effects when taking Aspirin. Among them, 56 people (0.03%) have Hair Growth Abnormal.
Time on Aspirin when people have Hair growth abnormal * :
Age of people who have Hair growth abnormal when taking Aspirin * :
|Hair growth abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.09%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||70.91% |
Severity of Hair growth abnormal when taking Aspirin ** :
How people recovered from Hair growth abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (7 people, 12.50%)
- Non-small cell lung cancer (5 people, 8.93%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 7.14%)
- Arthritis (4 people, 7.14%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 7.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Folic acid (12 people, 21.43%)
- Lisinopril (11 people, 19.64%)
- Naproxen (9 people, 16.07%)
- Vitamin d (9 people, 16.07%)
- Allegra (8 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Aspirin and hair growth abnormal on
Do you have Hair Growth Abnormal while taking Aspirin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Aspirin and have Hair Growth Abnormal
- support group for people who take Aspirin
- support group for people who have Hair Growth Abnormal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Aspirin, Lipitor for a 43-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety, Stroke, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Stroke
- A study of side effects of Aspirin for a 41-year old woman with Blood Clots. The patient has Vasospasm
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Ventavis, Letairis, Adcirca for a 55-year old woman with Pulmonary Hypertension. The patient has Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Lialda, Metformin, Simvastatin, Aspirin, Lisinopril, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 69-year old man with Ulcerative Colitis, Type 2 Diabetes, Coronary Artery Disease. The patient has Cramps - Muscle, Bleeding Tendency
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Ferrous Fumarate, Multivitamin, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium, Effexor Xr, Maxalt-mlt, Ibuprofen, Estrogel, Progesterone, Veramyst, Singulair, Spiriva, Aspirin, Atenolol, Ranolazine for a 53-year old woman with Vaginal Yeast Infection, Restless Leg Syndrome, General Physical Health Deterioration, Sinusitis Bacterial, Depression Postmenopausal, Migraine Without Aura, Headache, Menopause, Allergic Sinusitis, Asthma Late Onset, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Non-cardiac Chest Pain. The patient has Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent, Bacterial Rhinitis, Stress Incontinence, Tingling And Numbness, Hypoglycaemia
Recent Aspirin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Centrum Silver, Aspirin, Caffeine, Omeprazole, Fluconazole for a 59-year old woman who has Irregular Heartbeat
- Comparions of ASA, Gabapentin for a 75-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Aspirin, Furosemide for a 55-year old man who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Nitroglycerin, Aspirin, Flagyl, Atenolol, Simvastatin for a 36-year old woman who has Infection
- Comparions of Naproxen, Aspirin, Ibuprofen for a 55-year old man who has Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.