Home > Aspirin > Hair loss in women > Aspirin and Hair loss in women
Review: could Aspirin cause Hair loss in women (Female pattern baldness)?
We study 161,085 people who have side effects while taking Aspirin from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Hair loss in women. Find out below who they are, when they have Hair loss in women and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Aspirin and have Hair loss in women >>>
Aspirin (latest outcomes from 164,460 users) has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots.
Hair loss in women
Hair loss in women (hair loss due to hormonal changes) (latest reports from 570 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, stress and anxiety, insomnia, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 161,085 people reported to have side effects when taking Aspirin. Among them, 3 people (0.00%) have Hair Loss In Women.
Time on Aspirin when people have Hair loss in women * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Hair loss in women||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Hair loss in women when taking Aspirin * :
|Hair loss in women||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Hair loss in women when taking Aspirin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Hair loss in women||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Hair loss in women ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Hair loss in women||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood pressure (1 people, 33.33%)
- Depression - chronic (1 people, 33.33%)
- High blood cholesterol (1 people, 33.33%)
- Ulcers (1 people, 33.33%)
- Heartburn prevention (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (3 people, 100.00%)
- Angeliq (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pristiq (1 people, 33.33%)
- Vytorin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Premarin (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hair Loss In Women while taking Aspirin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Aspirin and have Hair Loss In Women
- support group for people who take Aspirin
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Aspirin, Hair loss in women
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Concerned and worried
I want to know why I have got such a big hair loss when I had a fantastic head of hair before I started taking these drugs I also have a dry cough I have been told its asthma I dont accept this as the inhaler dosent do anything for me why ďont doctors take notice of our concerns I want soneone to b ...
- Reaction to methylpred
I have a severe case of poison ivy for which I was given Prednisone. Still suffering 1 week later went back to doctor (was at 2x/day at that point) and was then put on methylpred 4mg PAK. Today is my second day on this. First noted tingling on my insides in my trunk area this morning, later in arms ...
- Abnormal orgasm after likely caused by taking spironolactone
I was taking Spironolactone to assist with hairloss for approx 7 years. Although the drug did help to stop hair falling out it also caused abnormal orgasm and after 12 months of not taking the drug I am still unable to climax normally. My doctor cannot give me a full explanation for this.
More reviews for: Aspirin, Hair loss in women
On eHealthMe, Aspirin (aspirin) is often used for blood clots. Find out below the conditions Aspirin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Aspirin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Aspirin, Hair loss in women
Recent Aspirin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Aspirin, Hair loss in women
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (49 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (49 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Wrinkles Aging Changes
- Abnormal Orgasm Female
- Benazepril Hydrochloride 20mg