Review: could Aspirin cause Pancreatitis necrotising?
Summary: Pancreatitis necrotising is found among people who take Aspirin, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Byetta, and have Type 2 diabetes.
We study 161,246 people who have side effects while taking Aspirin from FDA and social media. Among them, 73 have Pancreatitis necrotising. Find out below who they are, when they have Pancreatitis necrotising and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Aspirin and have Pancreatitis necrotising >>>
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from 164,640 Aspirin users)
Pancreatitis necrotising (inflammation of the pancreas cause death of tissue in pancreas) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes. (latest reports from 1,153 Pancreatitis necrotising patients)
On Apr, 26, 2015: 161,246 people reported to have side effects when taking Aspirin. Among them, 73 people (0.05%) have Pancreatitis Necrotising.
Time on Aspirin when people have Pancreatitis necrotising * :
Age of people who have Pancreatitis necrotising when taking Aspirin * :
|Pancreatitis necrotising||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.12%||39.39%||48.48% |
Severity of Pancreatitis necrotising when taking Aspirin ** :
How people recovered from Pancreatitis necrotising ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (23 people, 31.51%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 16.44%)
- Dyslipidaemia (8 people, 10.96%)
- Prophylaxis (6 people, 8.22%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (5 people, 6.85%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Byetta (31 people, 42.47%)
- Crestor (15 people, 20.55%)
- Ramipril (14 people, 19.18%)
- Actos (14 people, 19.18%)
- Januvia (12 people, 16.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pancreatitis Necrotising while taking Aspirin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Aspirin and have Pancreatitis Necrotising
- support group for people who take Aspirin
- support group for people who have Pancreatitis Necrotising
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Lipitor for a 63-year old man with Hyperlipidemia, Arteriosclerosis. The patient has Mucosal Discolouration, Fatigue, Cough Aggravated, Neuropathic Pain, Neck Pain, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Shark Liver Oil, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Centrum Silver, Chondroitin, Glucosamine, Aspirin, Synthroid, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Norvasc, Lamictal for a 61-year old woman with Supplement, Vitamin Supplementation, Joint Stiffness, Heart Artery Dilatation, Hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Neuropathy - Peripheral. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Baby Aspirin, Fish Oil, Flomax, Gemfibrozil, Fosinopril Sodium for a 49-year old man with Heart Mri, Ldl/hdl Ratio Increased, Dysuria, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Hypertension. The patient has Back Pain - Nonspecific
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Aciphex, Trusopt, Lumigan, Norvasc for a 92-year old man with Blook Thinning, Acid Reflux, Glaucoma, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Gait Abnormal
- A study of drug interactions between Levitra, Vitamin D, Aspirin, Lyrica, Lisinopril, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Levetiracetam for a 67-year old man with Erectile Dysfunction, Vitamin D Decreased, Preventive Surgery, Neuropathy, High Blood Pressure, Restlessness, Seizure Disorder. The patient has Skin Rash
Recent Aspirin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Aspirin, Furosemide for a 55-year old man who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Nitroglycerin, Aspirin, Flagyl, Atenolol, Simvastatin for a 36-year old woman who has Infection
- Comparions of Naproxen, Aspirin, Ibuprofen for a 55-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of ADVIL, Aspirin for a 51-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Buspar, Lisinopril, Aspirin, Toprol-xl for a 51-year old man who has Blood Pressure Increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.