Home > Aspirin > Rash > Aspirin and Rash
Review: could Aspirin cause Rash (Rashes)?
We study 161,085 people who have side effects while taking Aspirin from FDA and social media. Among them, 7,097 have Rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Rash and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Aspirin and have Rash >>>
Aspirin (latest outcomes from 164,460 users) has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots.
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 161,085 people reported to have side effects when taking Aspirin. Among them, 7,097 people (4.41%) have Rash.
Time on Aspirin when people have Rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Rash when taking Aspirin * :
Severity of Rash when taking Aspirin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Rash ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (832 people, 11.72%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (575 people, 8.10%)
- Pain (422 people, 5.95%)
- Prophylaxis (376 people, 5.30%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (337 people, 4.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Niaspan (1,204 people, 16.96%)
- Lipitor (973 people, 13.71%)
- Lisinopril (955 people, 13.46%)
- Plavix (808 people, 11.39%)
- Simvastatin (689 people, 9.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rash while taking Aspirin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Aspirin and have Rash
- support group for people who take Aspirin
- support group for people who have Rash
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Along arms, chest, lower legs, head and nape at back of head.
From this study (4 months ago):
I am taking krill oil, zrytec and aspirin. All of a sudden having skin rash and very itchy skin.
From this study (5 months ago):
About 5 years ago I started both Flomax and Crestor. After about 3 month a very mild rash started on both insteps. This rash has gradually increased until now it is on most of body except face, neck and scalp.There was a very significant increase beginning about 6months ago, (At that time I was taken off of Plavix.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can high dose aspirin cause joint pain like arthritis?
Told by Cardiologist to take 300mg aspirin daily and anti coagulant, both for about 1 year following insertion of stent, and because of 60% blockage on another unstented artery. Now getting joint pains like arthritis.
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- How long does redness last after picato?
After 3 and a half weeks, I still have a huge red splotch on my face where I applied picato gel according to directions from my dermatologist. I'm very worried that it will be permanent. I had a huge water filled blister the morning after my first application of the gel. I used it two more times as ...
More questions for: Aspirin, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Concerned and worried
I want to know why I have got such a big hair loss when I had a fantastic head of hair before I started taking these drugs I also have a dry cough I have been told its asthma I dont accept this as the inhaler dosent do anything for me why ďont doctors take notice of our concerns I want soneone to b ...
- Reaction to methylpred
I have a severe case of poison ivy for which I was given Prednisone. Still suffering 1 week later went back to doctor (was at 2x/day at that point) and was then put on methylpred 4mg PAK. Today is my second day on this. First noted tingling on my insides in my trunk area this morning, later in arms ...
More reviews for: Aspirin, Rash
On eHealthMe, Aspirin (aspirin) is often used for blood clots. Find out below the conditions Aspirin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Aspirin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (1 hour ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (1 hour ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Esophageal Spasm
- Clobetasol Propionate
- Withdrawal Syndrome
- Iron Edta