Home > Aspirin > Rash > Aspirin and Rash
Review: could Aspirin cause Rash (Rashes)?
We study 161,085 people who have side effects while taking Aspirin from FDA and social media. Among them, 7,094 have Rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Rash and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Aspirin and have Rash >>>
Aspirin (latest outcomes from 164,422 users) has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots.
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 971,462 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 161,027 people reported to have side effects when taking Aspirin. Among them, 7,097 people (4.41%) have Rash.
Time on Aspirin when people have Rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Rash when taking Aspirin * :
Severity of Rash when taking Aspirin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Rash ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (832 people, 11.72%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (575 people, 8.10%)
- Pain (422 people, 5.95%)
- Prophylaxis (376 people, 5.30%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (337 people, 4.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Niaspan (1,204 people, 16.96%)
- Lipitor (973 people, 13.71%)
- Lisinopril (955 people, 13.46%)
- Plavix (808 people, 11.39%)
- Simvastatin (689 people, 9.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rash while taking Aspirin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Aspirin and have Rash
- group for people who take Aspirin
- group for people who have Rash
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
Along arms, chest, lower legs, head and nape at back of head.
From this study (2 months ago):
I am taking krill oil, zrytec and aspirin. All of a sudden having skin rash and very itchy skin.
From this study (3 months ago):
About 5 years ago I started both Flomax and Crestor. After about 3 month a very mild rash started on both insteps. This rash has gradually increased until now it is on most of body except face, neck and scalp.There was a very significant increase beginning about 6months ago, (At that time I was taken off of Plavix.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Aspirin, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Reaction to methylpred
I have a severe case of poison ivy for which I was given Prednisone. Still suffering 1 week later went back to doctor (was at 2x/day at that point) and was then put on methylpred 4mg PAK. Today is my second day on this. First noted tingling on my insides in my trunk area this morning, later in arms ...
- Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
More reviews for: Aspirin, Rash
On eHealthMe, Aspirin (aspirin) is often used for blood clots. Find out below the conditions Aspirin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Aspirin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (60 seconds ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (6 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a 36-year old man who has Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression (6 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (7 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (56 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (58 minutes ago)
- Midodrine Hydrochloride (impax Pharms) 2.5mg
- Acetaminophen Aspirin And Codeine Phosphate
- Caclia Doce
- Solidago Virgaurea
- Nausea And Vomiting