Home > Aspirin > Sweating - excessive > Aspirin and Sweating - excessive
Review: could Aspirin cause Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis)?
We study 161,085 people who have side effects while taking Aspirin from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,502 have Sweating - excessive. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating - excessive and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Aspirin and have Sweating - excessive >>>
Aspirin (latest outcomes from 164,460 users) has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots.
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) (latest reports from 298,050 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 161,085 people reported to have side effects when taking Aspirin. Among them, 2,502 people (1.55%) have Sweating - Excessive.
Time on Aspirin when people have Sweating - excessive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sweating - excessive||33.90%||8.47%||3.39%||8.47%||8.47%||27.12%||10.17% |
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Aspirin * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.09%||0.14%||0.18%||0.68%||2.91%||11.34%||23.95%||60.70% |
Severity of Sweating - excessive when taking Aspirin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||18.75%||50.00%||31.25% |
How people recovered from Sweating - excessive ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (217 people, 8.67%)
- Depression (149 people, 5.96%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (137 people, 5.48%)
- Pain (119 people, 4.76%)
- Diabetes mellitus (111 people, 4.44%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (391 people, 15.63%)
- Lipitor (380 people, 15.19%)
- Plavix (346 people, 13.83%)
- Simvastatin (345 people, 13.79%)
- Niaspan (303 people, 12.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sweating - Excessive while taking Aspirin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Aspirin and have Sweating - Excessive
- support group for people who take Aspirin
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can high dose aspirin cause joint pain like arthritis?
Told by Cardiologist to take 300mg aspirin daily and anti coagulant, both for about 1 year following insertion of stent, and because of 60% blockage on another unstented artery. Now getting joint pains like arthritis.
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
More questions for: Aspirin, Sweating - excessive
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Concerned and worried
I want to know why I have got such a big hair loss when I had a fantastic head of hair before I started taking these drugs I also have a dry cough I have been told its asthma I dont accept this as the inhaler dosent do anything for me why ďont doctors take notice of our concerns I want soneone to b ...
- Reaction to methylpred
I have a severe case of poison ivy for which I was given Prednisone. Still suffering 1 week later went back to doctor (was at 2x/day at that point) and was then put on methylpred 4mg PAK. Today is my second day on this. First noted tingling on my insides in my trunk area this morning, later in arms ...
More reviews for: Aspirin, Sweating - excessive
On eHealthMe, Aspirin (aspirin) is often used for blood clots. Find out below the conditions Aspirin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Aspirin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Premarin, Lisinopril, Levothroid, Valium, Norflex, Prevacid, Motrin, Aspirin for a patient with Total Hysterectomy, Hypertension, Hyperthyroidism, Stress, Pain - Back, Gerd, Arthritis, Preventive Health Care. The patient has Sweating - Excessive, Palpitations
More related studies for: Aspirin, Sweating - excessive
Recent Aspirin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Aspirin, Sweating - excessive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (7 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (7 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (30 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Morphine Sulfate
- Bilateral Hydronephrosis
- Advil Overdose
- Bladder Calculi
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw