Review: could Aspirin cause Upset stomach (Nausea and vomiting)?
We study 161,085 people who have side effects while taking Aspirin from FDA and social media. Among them, 6,325 have Upset stomach. Find out below who they are, when they have Upset stomach and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Aspirin and have Upset stomach >>>
Aspirin (latest outcomes from 164,460 users) has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots.
Upset stomach (latest reports from 844,755 patients) has been reported by people with pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 161,085 people reported to have side effects when taking Aspirin. Among them, 6,325 people (3.93%) have Upset Stomach.
Time on Aspirin when people have Upset stomach * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Upset stomach||46.05%||18.14%||3.72%||10.23%||15.81%||3.72%||2.33% |
Age of people who have Upset stomach when taking Aspirin * :
|Upset stomach||0.09%||0.39%||0.65%||2.08%||2.98%||9.15%||20.13%||64.52% |
Severity of Upset stomach when taking Aspirin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Upset stomach||0.00%||40.00%||50.00%||10.00% |
How people recovered from Upset stomach ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Upset stomach||22.22%||11.11%||66.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (634 people, 10.02%)
- Pain (411 people, 6.50%)
- Diabetes mellitus (295 people, 4.66%)
- Prophylaxis (293 people, 4.63%)
- Osteoporosis (276 people, 4.36%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (899 people, 14.21%)
- Simvastatin (812 people, 12.84%)
- Lasix (804 people, 12.71%)
- Plavix (758 people, 11.98%)
- Lipitor (743 people, 11.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Upset Stomach while taking Aspirin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Aspirin and have Upset Stomach
- support group for people who take Aspirin
- support group for people who have Upset Stomach
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can high dose aspirin cause joint pain like arthritis?
Told by Cardiologist to take 300mg aspirin daily and anti coagulant, both for about 1 year following insertion of stent, and because of 60% blockage on another unstented artery. Now getting joint pains like arthritis.
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
More questions for: Aspirin, Upset stomach
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Concerned and worried
I want to know why I have got such a big hair loss when I had a fantastic head of hair before I started taking these drugs I also have a dry cough I have been told its asthma I dont accept this as the inhaler dosent do anything for me why ďont doctors take notice of our concerns I want soneone to b ...
More reviews for: Aspirin, Upset stomach
On eHealthMe, Aspirin (aspirin) is often used for blood clots. Find out below the conditions Aspirin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Aspirin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Coreg, Xanax, Lisinopril for a patient with Blood Thinner, Heart Catheterization, Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Adrenalitis, Cant Eat, Shaking Palsy, Stomach Upset, Anxiety, Tremor, Feel On Fire Inside Body, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Metformin, Simvastatin, Carvedilol, Lisinopril, Effient for a patient with Heart Attack, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Bruise, Acid Reflux, Vomiting, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Backache, Farsightedness, Pain - Muscles, Upset Stomach
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Baby Aspirin, Mirtazapine, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Losartan, Digoxin, Furosemide, Metoprolol Succinate for a patient with Some Moderately Low Numbers In Blood Work Last Year, Chf, Anxiety, Sleep Trouble, Bph. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting, Nausea And Vomiting, Nausea And Vomiting
More related studies for: Aspirin, Upset stomach
Recent Aspirin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Aspirin, Upset stomach
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.