Review: could Aspirin cause Visual acuity reduced?
Summary: Visual acuity reduced is found among people who take Aspirin, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Lipitor, and have High blood pressure.
We study 161,220 people who have side effects while taking Aspirin from FDA and social media. Among them, 869 have Visual acuity reduced. Find out below who they are, when they have Visual acuity reduced and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Aspirin and have Visual acuity reduced >>>
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from 164,607 Aspirin users)
Visual acuity reduced
Visual acuity reduced (reduced clearness of vision) has been reported by people with macular degeneration, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 21,501 Visual acuity reduced patients)
On Mar, 8, 2015: 161,198 people reported to have side effects when taking Aspirin. Among them, 869 people (0.54%) have Visual Acuity Reduced.
Time on Aspirin when people have Visual acuity reduced * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Visual acuity reduced||15.38%||69.23%||15.38%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Visual acuity reduced when taking Aspirin * :
|Visual acuity reduced||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.02%||2.29%||8.66%||20.00%||68.03% |
Severity of Visual acuity reduced when taking Aspirin ** :
How people recovered from Visual acuity reduced ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (86 people, 9.90%)
- Diabetes mellitus (68 people, 7.83%)
- Osteoporosis (61 people, 7.02%)
- Multiple myeloma (58 people, 6.67%)
- Depression (57 people, 6.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lipitor (152 people, 17.49%)
- Lisinopril (131 people, 15.07%)
- Plavix (125 people, 14.38%)
- Zometa (111 people, 12.77%)
- Toprol-xl (104 people, 11.97%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of aspirin and visual acuity reduced on
Do you have Visual Acuity Reduced while taking Aspirin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Aspirin and have Visual Acuity Reduced
- support group for people who take Aspirin
- support group for people who have Visual Acuity Reduced
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Lysine, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Fish Oil, Garlic, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Lipitor, Ambien, Celexa, Keppra for a 65-year old man with General Physical Condition, Canker Sores And Fever Blisters, Blood Thinner, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Sleepy, Depression, Seizures. The patient has Seizure - Generalized
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Krill Oil, Aspirin, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Metformin, Gabapentin, Tecfidera for a 56-year old woman with Bone Health, Ms, Heart Health, Blood Pressure - Aging Changes, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Neurological Pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Loratadine, Lansoprazole, Pulmicort, Metformin, Aspirin, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Irbesartan, Januvia for a 51-year old woman with Hay Fever, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Asthma, Diabetes Mellitus, Abnormal Clotting Factor, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vascepa, Plavix, Tamsulosin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan, Dexilant, Crestor, Bystolic for a 61-year old man with Blood Clots, High Blood Cholesterol, Urine Output Decreased, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux. The patient has Blindness
- A study of drug interactions between Restasis, Soma, Aspirin, Omeprazole, Levothroid, Naproxen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman with Double Vision, Muscle And Nerve Problems, Systemic, Gerd, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis, Nerve And Muscle Problem. The patient has Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent, Sjogren Syndrome, Enlarged Lymph Nodes, Adrenal Neoplasm, Cortisol Level, Nerve Problems, Muscle Cramps
Recent Aspirin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Aspirin, Furosemide for a 55-year old man who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Nitroglycerin, Aspirin, Flagyl, Atenolol, Simvastatin for a 36-year old woman who has Infection
- Comparions of Naproxen, Aspirin, Ibuprofen for a 55-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of ADVIL, Aspirin for a 51-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Buspar, Lisinopril, Aspirin, Toprol-xl for a 51-year old man who has Blood Pressure Increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.