Home > Atacand > Diarrhoea > Atacand and Diarrhoea
Review: could Atacand cause Diarrhoea (Diarrhea)?
We study 14,896 people who have side effects while taking Atacand from FDA and social media. Among them, 572 have Diarrhoea. Find out below who they are, when they have Diarrhoea and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Atacand and have Diarrhoea >>>
Atacand (latest outcomes from 15,222 users) has active ingredients of candesartan cilexetil. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Diarrhoea (latest reports from 1,102,104 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 14,896 people reported to have side effects when taking Atacand. Among them, 572 people (3.84%) have Diarrhoea.
Time on Atacand when people have Diarrhoea * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Diarrhoea when taking Atacand * :
Age of people who have Diarrhoea when taking Atacand * :
Severity of Diarrhoea when taking Atacand ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Diarrhoea ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (139 people, 24.30%)
- Pain (29 people, 5.07%)
- Atrial fibrillation (28 people, 4.90%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (27 people, 4.72%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (23 people, 4.02%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (94 people, 16.43%)
- Atacand hct (92 people, 16.08%)
- Lasix (54 people, 9.44%)
- Norvasc (53 people, 9.27%)
- Lipitor (52 people, 9.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diarrhoea while taking Atacand?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Atacand and have Diarrhoea
- support group for people who take Atacand
- support group for people who have Diarrhoea
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Atacand, Diarrhoea
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Isoniazid: the downside continued
I also have extreme fatigue. I can sleep 8 hours and then take a 4 hour nap. I have dizziness which seems to be increasing in the last few weeks. I have nausea on and off. I have diarrhea in the morning 45 minutes after taking it. Then I am mostly constipated for the rest of the day. It seems ...
- Gemfibrozil, depression and sleepiness
I would like to hear from anyone who has had these symptoms, and how they dealt with it, by either lowering dosage or quitting the med, or other. Also would like to hear from others who continued to drink moderately and if this drug lowered their triglycerides...or those who were no longer able to ...
More reviews for: Atacand, Diarrhoea
On eHealthMe, Atacand (candesartan cilexetil) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Atacand is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Atacand used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Levothyroxine Sodium, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Candesartan Cilexetil, Atorvastatin Calcium, Gliclazide, Sitagliptin; Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with Gastric Ph Decreased, Hypothyroidism, Migraine - Classic, Depression, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Stomach Cramps, Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhoea
- A study of drug interactions between Finasteride, Tamsulosin, Pioglitazone, Candesartan Cilexetil, Amlodipine Besylate, Sertraline Hydrochloride for a patient with BPH, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension, Depression. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of side effects of Atacand for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Diarrhoea
More related studies for: Atacand, Diarrhoea
Recent Atacand related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Atacand, Diarrhoea
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.