Review: could Atazanavir sulfate cause Vision - light sensitive (Photophobia)?
Summary: Vision - light sensitive is reported only by a few people who take Atazanavir sulfate.
We study 1,386 people who have side effects while taking Atazanavir sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Vision - light sensitive. Find out below who they are, when they have Vision - light sensitive and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Atazanavir sulfate and have Vision - light sensitive >>>
Atazanavir sulfate has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Atazanavir sulfate 1,399 users)
Vision - light sensitive
Vision - light sensitive (extreme sensitivity to light) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Vision - light sensitive 6,086 patients)
On Dec, 2, 2014: 1,386 people reported to have side effects when taking Atazanavir sulfate. Among them, 2 people (0.14%) have Vision - Light Sensitive.
Time on Atazanavir sulfate when people have Vision - light sensitive * :
Gender of people who have Vision - light sensitive when taking Atazanavir sulfate * :
|Vision - light sensitive||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Vision - light sensitive when taking Atazanavir sulfate * :
Severity of Vision - light sensitive when taking Atazanavir sulfate ** :
How people recovered from Vision - light sensitive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiv infection (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Kaletra (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vision - Light Sensitive while taking Atazanavir Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Atazanavir sulfate and have Vision - Light Sensitive
- support group for people who take Atazanavir sulfate
- support group for people who have Vision - Light Sensitive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does reyataz and warfarin cause blood in the urine?
(Asked by a 52 year old man who has Blood In Urine, and takes Reyataz)
I have just started using Reyataz not quite a month and been using warfarin for nearly 10 years. Today i noticed alot of blood in my urine. Is this a side effect of the use of Reyataz and warfarin?
- Diagnosed with tonsilitis but very light sensitive
(Asked by a 19 year old girl who has Tonsillitis, Light Sensitivity, Headache)
My 19 year old daughter was diagnosed with tonsilitis yesterday. She has the sore throat, swollen tonsils with white on them. Glands are also very swollen with a lot of trouble swallowing and headaches. What is most odd is the puffiness above and bleow th eyes and the extreme light sensitivi ...
- Can my his meds have causes bradycardia?
(Asked by a 23 year old man who has Hiv Infection, and takes Epzicom, Reyataz, Norvir)
I am 22 years old relatively healthy, and medium fit and i am his positive. I recently found out that i may have bradycardia as well... im trying to find out if my hiv meds have anything to do with it.
More questions for: Atazanavir sulfate, Vision - light sensitive
More reviews for: Atazanavir sulfate, Vision - light sensitive
- A study of side effects of Concerta for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Light Sensitivity (extreme sensitivity to light)
Comments: My son has been on Concerta for about 5/6 months. As the summer has come he has been complaining of headaches, eye pain, ear pain, neck pain, dizziness and vomiting. Could this be a sun allergy or reaction because of the Converta?
- A study of side effects of Imitrex for a patient with Migraine. The patient has Anxiety, Depression, Stomach Pain, Neck Stiffness, Chest Pain, Motion Sickness (travel sickness), Eyes - Sensitive To Light (extreme sensitivity to light), Eyes - Sensitive To Light (extreme sensitivity to light), Dizziness, Vision Blurred, Vertigo, Vomiting, High Blood Pressure, Hair Loss
Comments: I am in my 40s and I work in college admissions. Ive never experienced migraines before and have been otherwise healthy. I fell hitting my head and was prescribed this medicine. Using this med had me in the hospital twice, I have severe hair loss, and what the er Dr says is syncope that makes me pas ...
- A study of side effects of Microgestin Fe 1/20 for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Light Sensitivity (extreme sensitivity to light)
Comments: Eyes are even more sensitive when I wear contact lenses (almost every day i wear contacts.) Its gets so bad that when I drive, my eyes sometimes water up and burn and I can't see the road. My vision also gets a little blurry sometimes, but normally goes away after I rub my eyes a couple times.
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Testosterone Cypionate, Naproxen, Abacavir Sulfate, Atazanavir Sulfate, Lamivudine, Lopinavir; Ritonavir for a patient with Pain, Testosterone, Inflammation Localised, Hiv Infection. The patient has Pain - Muscles
Comments: Muscle pain started in the right hip and is the most frequent. Right shin, Right elbow. right leg pain moving from sitting to standing. Most pain is on the right side with the exception of pain in the left triceps. The pain moves (over 4 to 8 weeks). Naproxen reduces the pain by half. Heat, a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Phenergan, Lortab, Nexium, Topamax for a patient with Nausea, Pain, Gerd, Migraine - Classic. The patient has Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Pain - Head, Nausea And Vomiting, Sensitivity To Heat, Light Sensitivity
Comments: Was given Demerol and Phenergan IM and Kenalog last night at the doctors office and that helped tremendously, but only until those medications wore off and then I had to start taking what I was prescribed. Lortab 10/650 and Phenergan 25mg. The doctor also increased my Topamax from 100mg a day to 200 ...
More related studies for: Atazanavir sulfate, Vision - light sensitive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.