Review: could Atazanavir sulfate cause Vision - light sensitive (Photophobia)?
Summary: Vision - light sensitive is reported only by a few people who take Atazanavir sulfate.
We study 1,386 people who have side effects while taking Atazanavir sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Vision - light sensitive. Find out below who they are, when they have Vision - light sensitive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Atazanavir sulfate and have Vision - light sensitive >>>
Atazanavir sulfate has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from 1,399 Atazanavir sulfate users)
Vision - light sensitive
Vision - light sensitive (extreme sensitivity to light) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 6,107 Vision - light sensitive patients)
On Mar, 19, 2015: 1,386 people reported to have side effects when taking Atazanavir sulfate. Among them, 2 people (0.14%) have Vision - Light Sensitive.
Time on Atazanavir sulfate when people have Vision - light sensitive * :
Gender of people who have Vision - light sensitive when taking Atazanavir sulfate * :
|Vision - light sensitive||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Vision - light sensitive when taking Atazanavir sulfate * :
Severity of Vision - light sensitive when taking Atazanavir sulfate ** :
How people recovered from Vision - light sensitive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiv infection (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Kaletra (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vision - Light Sensitive while taking Atazanavir Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Atazanavir sulfate and have Vision - Light Sensitive
- support group for people who take Atazanavir sulfate
- support group for people who have Vision - Light Sensitive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Spironolactone, Effexor XR for a 34-year old woman with Acne, Anxiety. The patient has Eyes - Sensitive To Light
- A study of side effects of Accutane for a 57-year old woman with Granuloma Skin. The patient has Light Sensitivity (extreme sensitivity to light)
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Crestor, Lyrica, Aspirin for a 69-year old man with Reflux Oesophagitis, High Blood Cholesterol, Post Herpetic Neuralgia, Heart Disease. The patient has Light Sensitivity
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a 72-year old man with Hypertension - Essential. The patient has Low Blood Pressure (abnormally low blood pressure), Light Sensitivity (extreme sensitivity to light)
- A study of side effects of Effexor Xr for a 65-year old woman with PTSD. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Vision - Light Sensitive (extreme sensitivity to light), Headache - Migraine With Aura (silent migraine), Sweating Increased (excess sweating), Muscle Cramps (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction), Diarrhea, Feeling Hot And Cold, Confusion, Dizziness (excl Vertigo), Nausea And Vomiting, Brain Bleeding (stroke caused by the rupture of a blood vessel in the brain)
Recent Atazanavir sulfate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Atripla, Truvada, Reyataz for a 50-year old man who has Hiv Infection Cdc Category C3
- Comparions of Topamax, Epivir, Sustiva, Reyataz, Cymbalta for a 44-year old man who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood
- Comparions of Reyataz, Truvada, Tramadol for a 40-year old man who has Low Back Pain
- Comparions of Reyataz (Bristol Myers Squibb) - EQ 200MG BASE, Amoxicillin (Am Antibiotics) - 500MG for a 40-year old man who has Hiv Antibody Positive
- Comparions of Flexeril (Mcneil Ped) - 5MG, Reyataz (Bristol Myers Squibb) - EQ 100MG BASE for a 31-year old woman who has Health
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.