Home > Atenolol > Addiction - drug > Atenolol and Addiction - drug
Review: could Atenolol cause Addiction - drug (Drug abuse and dependence)?
We study 80,023 people who have side effects while taking Atenolol from FDA and social media. Among them, 172 have Addiction - drug. Find out below who they are, when they have Addiction - drug and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Atenolol and have Addiction - drug >>>
Atenolol (latest outcomes from 82,675 users) has active ingredients of atenolol. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Addiction - drug
Addiction - drug (latest reports from 79,662 patients) has been reported by people with pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety, migraine.
On Sep, 17, 2014: 80,002 people reported to have side effects when taking Atenolol. Among them, 172 people (0.21%) have Addiction - Drug.
Time on Atenolol when people have Addiction - drug * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Addiction - drug||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Addiction - drug when taking Atenolol * :
|Addiction - drug||59.00%||41.00% |
Age of people who have Addiction - drug when taking Atenolol * :
|Addiction - drug||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.71%||25.29%||24.71%||11.76%||33.53% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (84 people, 48.84%)
- Depression (38 people, 22.09%)
- Fibromyalgia (34 people, 19.77%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (25 people, 14.53%)
- Restless legs syndrome (25 people, 14.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (94 people, 54.65%)
- Ambien (77 people, 44.77%)
- Klonopin (74 people, 43.02%)
- Neurontin (67 people, 38.95%)
- Nexium (64 people, 37.21%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Addiction - Drug while taking Atenolol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Atenolol and have Addiction - Drug
- group for people who take Atenolol
- group for people who have Addiction - Drug
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
Went off atenolol 9 days ago. Platelet count is 53. Aspirin use 81 mg a day.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Also sometimes ringing in the ear..taking 1/2 of 25 mg.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
I am diabetic was on metiformin for 5 months lost 10lbs . Been off the metformin for a month but lost another 2lbs. I watch what i eat no junk food but do eat pasta and bread. My sugar in the morning is in the 80 or 90 . People at work say im losing so much weight. I was 175 in jan now im 163 on aug 14. Is this normal
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Atenolol, Addiction - drug
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Melatonin reduces essential tremor of the hand
After taking Melatonin 1mg as a sleep aid for several nights, I noticed that my essential tremor of the hand was showing improvement. Within a week the tremor was almost unnoticeable, and I could print and write neatly, even when slightly stressed at work. I haven't seen this response reported any ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Platelet count decreased in celebrex
I have suffered with back pain since 1952 when I fell 45 feet after accident as tree trimmer. I had lumbar lamenectomy for stenosis, L3, L4 and L5 in 2008, I have had cervical lamenectomy in 1982 for injuries sustained as a Police Officer, have suffered other injuries in career which contributed to ...
More reviews for: Atenolol, Addiction - drug
On eHealthMe, Atenolol (atenolol) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Atenolol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Atenolol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (46 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (55 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (11 hours ago)