Review: could Atenolol cause Blind spot enlarged?
Summary: there is no Blind spot enlarged reported by people who take Atenolol yet.
We study 80,090 people who have side effects while taking Atenolol from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Blind spot enlarged and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Atenolol and have Blind spot enlarged >>>
Atenolol has active ingredients of atenolol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 82,763 Atenolol users)
Blind spot enlarged
Blind spot enlarged has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, depression, diabetes, pain, parkinson's disease. (latest reports from 39 Blind spot enlarged patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Blind Spot Enlarged while taking Atenolol?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Atenolol
- support group for people who have Blind Spot Enlarged
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Progesterone, Fish Oil, Baby Aspirin, Lipitor, Diovan, Atenolol, Plavix for a 64-year old man with Prostate Cancer Recurrent, Heart Attack, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Rate Decreased, Blood Pressure Diastolic Abnormal, Heart Mri. The patient has Skin Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Felodipine, Atenolol, Ramipril, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 for a 43-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Pain - Back. The patient has Adrenal Mass, High Blood Pressure, Herniated Intervertebral Disk
- A study of drug interactions between Isosorbide Mononitrate, Lutein, Aspirin, Lasix, Atenolol for a 100-year old man with Congestive Heart Failure, Health, Heart Attack, Rapid Heart Beat. The patient has Fluid Retention
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Omeprazole, Atenolol, Levaquin, Jantoven, Synthroid for a 73-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol, Gerd, Hypertension, Acute Bronchitis, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Knee Pain
- A study of side effects of Atenolol for a 49-year old woman with Mitral Valve Prolapse. The patient has Muscle Twitching
Recent Atenolol related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.