Home > Atenolol > Bruising > Atenolol and Bruising
Review: could Atenolol cause Bruising (Bruise)?
We study 80,023 people who have side effects while taking Atenolol from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bruising and more.
Atenolol (latest outcomes from 82,698 users) has active ingredients of atenolol. It is often used in high blood pressure.
On Oct, 15, 2014: 80,023 people reported to have side effects when taking Atenolol. Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Bruising.
Time on Atenolol when people have Bruising * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Bruising when taking Atenolol * :
Age of people who have Bruising when taking Atenolol * :
Severity of Bruising when taking Atenolol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Bruising ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (3 people, 60.00%)
- Blood pressure - high (2 people, 40.00%)
- Coronary artery disease (1 people, 20.00%)
- High blood cholesterol (1 people, 20.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zocor (2 people, 40.00%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 40.00%)
- Plavix (2 people, 40.00%)
- Pristiq (1 people, 20.00%)
- Premarin (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Do you have Bruising while taking Atenolol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lonox
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Lonox, Spinal surgery - cervical
More reviews for: Lonox, Spinal surgery - cervical
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Lonox, Spinal surgery - cervical
Recent Lonox related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Imodium, Lomotil for a 93-year old woman who has Diarrhea,immediately, After Mostly Dinner,I, ,
- Comparions of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Lomotil for a 44-year old man who has Colon Cancer
- Comparions of Abilify, Clonazepam, Diphenoxylate Hydrochloride And Atropine Sulfate, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 55-year old woman who has Interactions
- Comparions of Lomotil, Loperamide Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Diarrhea
- Comparions of Lomotil, Sandostatin LAR for a 39-year old woman who has Cancer
- Comparions of Lomotil, Imodium A-D for a 66-year old woman who has Diarrhea
- Comparions of Welchol (Daiichi Sankyo) - 1.875GM/PACKET, Lomotil for a 65-year old woman who has Diarrhea
- Comparions of Lomotil, Imodium A-d Ez Chews for a 90-year old woman who has Diarrhea
- Comparions of Lomotil (Gd Searle Llc) - 0.025MG;2.5MG, Colofac for a 57-year old man who has Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Comparions of Imodium, Lomotil for a 72-year old woman who has Diarrhea
More related comparison studies for: Lonox, Spinal surgery - cervical
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.