Home > Atenolol > Cough > Atenolol and Cough
Review: could Atenolol cause Cough?
We study 80,023 people who have side effects while taking Atenolol from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,592 have Cough. Find out below who they are, when they have Cough and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Atenolol and have Cough >>>
Atenolol (latest outcomes from 82,698 users) has active ingredients of atenolol. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Cough (latest reports from 489,003 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 80,002 people reported to have side effects when taking Atenolol. Among them, 1,595 people (1.99%) have Cough.
Time on Atenolol when people have Cough * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Cough when taking Atenolol * :
Age of people who have Cough when taking Atenolol * :
Severity of Cough when taking Atenolol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Cough ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (257 people, 16.11%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (121 people, 7.59%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (64 people, 4.01%)
- Depression (60 people, 3.76%)
- Osteoporosis (58 people, 3.64%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (438 people, 27.46%)
- Lisinopril (206 people, 12.92%)
- Lipitor (196 people, 12.29%)
- Simvastatin (180 people, 11.29%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (167 people, 10.47%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cough while taking Atenolol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Atenolol and have Cough
- support group for people who take Atenolol
- support group for people who have Cough
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Atenolol, Cough
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Melatonin reduces essential tremor of the hand
After taking Melatonin 1mg as a sleep aid for several nights, I noticed that my essential tremor of the hand was showing improvement. Within a week the tremor was almost unnoticeable, and I could print and write neatly, even when slightly stressed at work. I haven't seen this response reported any ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
More reviews for: Atenolol, Cough
On eHealthMe, Atenolol (atenolol) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Atenolol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Atenolol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Ranitidine, Simvastatin, Atenolol, Diovan, Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with GERD, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypertension. The patient has Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Diltiazem Hydrochloride - 120MG, Pacerone, Warfarin Sodium, Atenolol, Pravastatin Sodium, Hydrochlorothiazide, Potassium Gluconate, Tylenol for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Low Blood Potassium, Pain Management. The patient has Cough, Rapid Heartrate
- A study of drug interactions between Lantus, Hyzaar, Metformin Hydrochloride, Glimepiride, Atenolol, Zocor for a patient with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol. The patient has Neuropathy Peripheral, Cough, Insomnia
More related studies for: Atenolol, Cough
Recent Atenolol related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Atenolol, Cough
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (39 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (52 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Disturbance In Sexual Arousal
- Stools Pale Or Clay Colored