Home > Atenolol > Erectile dysfunction > Atenolol and Erectile dysfunction
Review: could Atenolol cause Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 80,023 people who have side effects while taking Atenolol from FDA and social media. Among them, 411 have Erectile dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Erectile dysfunction and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Atenolol and have Erectile dysfunction >>>
Atenolol (latest outcomes from 82,698 users) has active ingredients of atenolol. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Erectile dysfunction (latest reports from 130,113 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 80,002 people reported to have side effects when taking Atenolol. Among them, 430 people (0.54%) have Erectile Dysfunction.
Time on Atenolol when people have Erectile dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||3.23%||3.23%||3.23%||25.81%||35.48%||29.03% |
Gender of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Atenolol * :
|Erectile dysfunction||4.72%||95.28% |
Age of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Atenolol * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||1.08%||0.54%||2.42%||9.95%||29.03%||56.99% |
Severity of Erectile dysfunction when taking Atenolol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erectile dysfunction||3.33%||33.33%||53.33%||10.00% |
How people recovered from Erectile dysfunction ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Erectile dysfunction (99 people, 23.02%)
- Hypertension (58 people, 13.49%)
- Depression (35 people, 8.14%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (31 people, 7.21%)
- Anxiety (21 people, 4.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Viagra (109 people, 25.35%)
- Aspirin (103 people, 23.95%)
- Levitra (90 people, 20.93%)
- Lisinopril (64 people, 14.88%)
- Lipitor (56 people, 13.02%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Erectile Dysfunction while taking Atenolol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Atenolol and have Erectile Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Atenolol
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Atenolol, Erectile dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Melatonin reduces essential tremor of the hand
After taking Melatonin 1mg as a sleep aid for several nights, I noticed that my essential tremor of the hand was showing improvement. Within a week the tremor was almost unnoticeable, and I could print and write neatly, even when slightly stressed at work. I haven't seen this response reported any ...
More reviews for: Atenolol, Erectile dysfunction
On eHealthMe, Atenolol (atenolol) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Atenolol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Atenolol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Potassium Gluconate, Butrans, Androgel, Viibryd, Livalo, Tribenzor, Nexium, Metformin, Lantus, Atenolol, Lovaza, Allopurinol for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, General Physical Condition, Muscle Weakness, Pain, Testosterone, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Diabetes, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Sugar, Gout. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus, Erectile Dysfunction, Peripheral Neuropathy
- A study of drug interactions between Finasteride, Atenolol for a patient with Hair Loss, Blood Pressure Abnormal. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction, Fasting Blood Sugar
- A study of drug interactions between Warfarin Sodium, Atenolol, Digoxin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Ipratropium Bromide, Simvastatin, Omeprazole for a patient with Heart Valve Operation, Blood Pressure, Heart Arythmia, Low Thyroid, Runny Nose, Cholesterol, Acid Reflux. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
More related studies for: Atenolol, Erectile dysfunction
Recent Atenolol related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Atenolol, Erectile dysfunction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (13 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (49 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (50 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Infective Exacerbation Of Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease
- Reaction To Drug Preservatives
- Ultrasound Abdomen Abnormal