Home > Ativan > Ammonia increased > Ativan and Ammonia increased
Review: could Ativan cause Ammonia increased?
We study 33,026 people who have side effects while taking Ativan from FDA and social media. Among them, 33 have Ammonia increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Ammonia increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ativan and have Ammonia increased >>>
Ativan (latest outcomes from 35,193 users) has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Ammonia increased (latest reports from 12,658 patients) has been reported by people with hepatitis c, hepatic neoplasm malignant, convulsion, epilepsy, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 33,026 people reported to have side effects when taking Ativan. Among them, 33 people (0.10%) have Ammonia Increased.
Time on Ativan when people have Ammonia increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Ammonia increased||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Ammonia increased when taking Ativan * :
|Ammonia increased||56.25%||43.75% |
Age of people who have Ammonia increased when taking Ativan * :
|Ammonia increased||0.00%||0.00%||6.25%||9.38%||9.38%||25.00%||34.38%||15.62% |
Severity of Ammonia increased when taking Ativan ** :
How people recovered from Ammonia increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gingivitis (4 people, 12.12%)
- Extrapyramidal disorder (1 people, 3.03%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 3.03%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 3.03%)
- Depression (1 people, 3.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (8 people, 24.24%)
- Depakote (7 people, 21.21%)
- Keppra (7 people, 21.21%)
- Klonopin (5 people, 15.15%)
- Lactulose (5 people, 15.15%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ammonia Increased while taking Ativan?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ativan and have Ammonia Increased
- support group for people who take Ativan
- support group for people who have Ammonia Increased
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Ativan, Ammonia increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Sleep apnea and vertigo
Previous to Lorazepam, I was taking Mekclezine. Both makes me feel worst longer with vertigo. Usually when I fall asleep without my mouth guard, I get a serious bout of Vertigo for several days and the medications just cause more dizziness and the problem last even longer. I also find when I am u ...
- Valtrex 3 months systemic candida
NOTE: IF YOU TAKE VALTREX FOR WHATEVER REASON, EITHER TAKE GOOD PROBIOTICS, OR GET ON A CANDIDA DIET. A MUST. You don't want to run the risk of messing up your colon with leaky gut syndrome after the yeast has done its damage. Please read the following story.
My daughter has been autism spectru ...
- Horrible vivid nightmares
was prescribed lorazepam for panic attacks. it finally dawned on me at 5:15 a.m.
what was going on. every time I took this drug I had the most vivid horrible nightmare.it woke me up and could not go back to sleep. my husband got up with me and was scared for me. he is sitting up with me because I ...
- 91 year old when awaken in morning confused
91 year old with emphysema. Uses Nebulizer 3x daily, oxygen, zocor, levothyroid wakes up in morning increasingly confused. Clears during day.
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Ativan, Ammonia increased
On eHealthMe, Ativan (lorazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Ativan is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ativan used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Ativan, Ammonia increased
Recent Ativan related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Buspirone Hcl, Ativan for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Gabapentin for a 31-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Ativan, Lexapro, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gemcitabine, Taxotere for a 60-year old woman who has Sarcoma Uterus
- Comparions of Ativan, Xanax for a 64-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Lexapro for a 34-year old woman who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Pravastatin Sodium, Xarelto, Losartan, Amlodipine Besylate for a 87-year old man who has Bloodpressure, Cholesteral
- Comparions of Alprazolam, Ativan for a 76-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Acyclovir, Adderall 20, Wellbutrin Xl, Suboxone, Ativan for a 34-year old woman who has PTSD
- Comparions of Promethazine, Ativan for a 51-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Ativan, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 43-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
More related comparison studies for: Ativan, Ammonia increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.