Home > Ativan > Fatigue > Ativan and Fatigue
Review: could Ativan cause Fatigue?
We study 33,026 people who have side effects while taking Ativan from FDA and social media. Among them, 3,107 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ativan and have Fatigue >>>
Ativan (latest outcomes from 35,193 users) has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,757 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 33,005 people reported to have side effects when taking Ativan. Among them, 3,108 people (9.42%) have Fatigue.
Time on Ativan when people have Fatigue * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Ativan * :
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Ativan * :
Severity of Fatigue when taking Ativan ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Fatigue ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (485 people, 15.60%)
- Pain (423 people, 13.61%)
- Depression (358 people, 11.52%)
- Multiple myeloma (262 people, 8.43%)
- Insomnia (162 people, 5.21%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (671 people, 21.59%)
- Aspirin (666 people, 21.43%)
- Ambien (640 people, 20.59%)
- Aredia (487 people, 15.67%)
- Neurontin (478 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue while taking Ativan?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ativan and have Fatigue
- support group for people who take Ativan
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Ativan, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
More reviews for: Ativan, Fatigue
On eHealthMe, Ativan (lorazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Ativan is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ativan used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Alprazolam, Lorazepam, Pristiq, Synthroid, Cytomel for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Essential Tremor, Md, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. The patient has Uneasiness, Muscle Pain, Sleeplessness, Fatigue, Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Clobex, Zantac 150, Welchol, Micardis, Zoloft, Vicodin, Ativan, Ambien, Soma for a patient with Plaque Psoriasis, Heartburn, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Hypertension, Depression, Tmj Disorders, Stress And Anxiety, Insomnia. The patient has Fatigue, Bedwetting
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Dulcolax, Ondansetron, Plaquenil, Evoxac, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lexapro, Ativan, Nexium, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin for a patient with Sjogren's Syndrome, Constipation, Nausea, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Depression, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Acid Reflux, Arthritis. The patient has Decreased Appetite, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Blurred Vision, Difficulty Breathing, Nausea In The Morning - Females, Abdominal Bloating
More related studies for: Ativan, Fatigue
Recent Ativan related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Ativan, Fatigue
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (56 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Fungal Infection Feet
- Mucous Membrane Disorder
- Transgender Hormonal Therapy
- American Adder's Tongue