Home > Ativan > Feeling jittery > Ativan and Feeling jittery
Review: could Ativan cause Feeling jittery?
We study 33,005 people who have side effects while taking Ativan from FDA and social media. Among them, 116 have Feeling jittery. Find out below who they are, when they have Feeling jittery and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ativan and have Feeling jittery >>>
Ativan (latest outcomes from 35,193 users) has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Feeling jittery (latest reports from 43,401 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, depression, high blood pressure, quit smoking, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 33,005 people reported to have side effects when taking Ativan. Among them, 116 people (0.35%) have Feeling Jittery.
Time on Ativan when people have Feeling jittery * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Feeling jittery||25.00%||50.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Feeling jittery when taking Ativan * :
|Feeling jittery||70.50%||29.50% |
Age of people who have Feeling jittery when taking Ativan * :
|Feeling jittery||0.00%||0.00%||1.56%||5.47%||25.00%||10.94%||24.22%||32.81% |
Severity of Feeling jittery when taking Ativan ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Feeling jittery||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Feeling jittery ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (43 people, 37.07%)
- Anxiety (36 people, 31.03%)
- Depression (29 people, 25.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (22 people, 18.97%)
- Sleep disorder (20 people, 17.24%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (49 people, 42.24%)
- Nexium (40 people, 34.48%)
- Ambien (27 people, 23.28%)
- Clonidine (26 people, 22.41%)
- Vicodin (25 people, 21.55%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Feeling Jittery while taking Ativan?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ativan and have Feeling Jittery
- support group for people who take Ativan
- support group for people who have Feeling Jittery
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 years ago):
jittery feeling seems worse or brought about after taking buspar
From this study (6 years ago):
jittery feeling seems to follow shortly after taking buspar
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Ativan, Feeling jittery
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Sleep apnea and vertigo
Previous to Lorazepam, I was taking Mekclezine. Both makes me feel worst longer with vertigo. Usually when I fall asleep without my mouth guard, I get a serious bout of Vertigo for several days and the medications just cause more dizziness and the problem last even longer. I also find when I am u ...
- Valtrex 3 months systemic candida
NOTE: IF YOU TAKE VALTREX FOR WHATEVER REASON, EITHER TAKE GOOD PROBIOTICS, OR GET ON A CANDIDA DIET. A MUST. You don't want to run the risk of messing up your colon with leaky gut syndrome after the yeast has done its damage. Please read the following story.
My daughter has been autism spectru ...
More reviews for: Ativan, Feeling jittery
On eHealthMe, Ativan (lorazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Ativan is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ativan used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (43 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (43 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Tricuspid Atresia
- Lymphocytic Leukaemia