Review: could Ativan cause Feeling jittery?
Summary: Feeling jittery is found among people who take Ativan, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Seroquel, and have Pain.
We study 33,058 people who have side effects while taking Ativan from FDA and social media. Among them, 116 have Feeling jittery. Find out below who they are, when they have Feeling jittery and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Ativan and have Feeling jittery >>>
Ativan has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 35,231 Ativan users)
Feeling Jittery has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, pain. (latest reports from 8,112 Feeling Jittery patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 33,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Ativan. Among them, 116 people (0.35%) have Feeling Jittery.
Time on Ativan when people have Feeling jittery * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Feeling jittery||25.00%||50.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Feeling jittery when taking Ativan * :
|Feeling jittery||70.50%||29.50% |
Age of people who have Feeling jittery when taking Ativan * :
|Feeling jittery||0.00%||0.00%||1.56%||5.47%||25.00%||10.94%||24.22%||32.81% |
Severity of Feeling jittery when taking Ativan ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Feeling jittery||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Feeling jittery ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (43 people, 37.07%)
- Anxiety (36 people, 31.03%)
- Depression (29 people, 25.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (22 people, 18.97%)
- Sleep disorder (20 people, 17.24%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (49 people, 42.24%)
- Nexium (40 people, 34.48%)
- Ambien (27 people, 23.28%)
- Clonidine (26 people, 22.41%)
- Vicodin (25 people, 21.55%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Feeling Jittery while taking Ativan?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Ativan and have Feeling Jittery
- support group for people who take Ativan
- support group for people who have Feeling Jittery
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Ativan, Lisinopril, Zoloft, Simvastatin, Janumet for a 64-year old woman with Heartburn Prevention, Insomnia, High Blood Cholesterol, Chronic Depression, Diabetes. The patient has Photosensitivity Reaction
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Gabapentin, Lorazepam, Hydrocortisone, Norco, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 43-year old woman with C4 Level, Addison's Disease, Pain, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Tachycardia, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Lactation - Abnormal
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Viagra, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Bystolic, Zolpidem, Vitamin C, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 68-year old man with Tiredness, Ptsd, Erectile Dysfunction, General Physical Condition, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Coronary Artery Disease, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has Tinnitus, Sleep Apnea, Erectile Dysfunction, Elevated Mood, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Coronary Artery Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Ptsd
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Ativan, Seroquel, Lamictal, Trileptal for a 65-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Vertigo, Vomiting, Nausea, Ataxia, Double Vision
Recent Ativan related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Abilify, Effexor, Lorazepam for a 29-year old man who has Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type
- Comparions of Ativan, Buspirone Hcl for a 39-year old woman who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood
- Comparions of Methscopolamine Bromide, Lorazepam, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Morphine for a 85-year old man who has COPD
- Comparions of Singulair, Ativan, Wellbutrin Sr, Celebrex, Claritin for a 44-year old woman who has Chronic Thyroiditis
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 51-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.