Review: could Ativan cause Feeling of relaxation?
Summary: Feeling of relaxation is found among people who take Ativan, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Vitamin b6, and have Erection problems.
We study 33,058 people who have side effects while taking Ativan from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Feeling of relaxation. Find out below who they are, when they have Feeling of relaxation and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ativan and have Feeling of relaxation >>>
Ativan has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 35,228 Ativan users)
Feeling of relaxation
Feeling of relaxation has been reported by people with quit smoking, high blood pressure, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 592 Feeling of relaxation patients)
On Feb, 21, 2015: 33,055 people reported to have side effects when taking Ativan. Among them, 7 people (0.02%) have Feeling Of Relaxation.
Time on Ativan when people have Feeling of relaxation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Feeling of relaxation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Feeling of relaxation when taking Ativan * :
|Feeling of relaxation||37.50%||62.50% |
Age of people who have Feeling of relaxation when taking Ativan * :
|Feeling of relaxation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||16.67%||50.00% |
Severity of Feeling of relaxation when taking Ativan ** :
How people recovered from Feeling of relaxation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Erectile dysfunction (3 people, 42.86%)
- Agitation (2 people, 28.57%)
- Schizophrenia (2 people, 28.57%)
- Depression (2 people, 28.57%)
- Schizoaffective disorder (2 people, 28.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin b6 (3 people, 42.86%)
- Proscar (3 people, 42.86%)
- Levitra (3 people, 42.86%)
- Risperdal (2 people, 28.57%)
- Haldol (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of ativan and feeling of relaxation on
Do you have Feeling Of Relaxation while taking Ativan?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ativan and have Feeling Of Relaxation
- support group for people who take Ativan
- support group for people who have Feeling Of Relaxation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Fluoxetine for a 48-year old woman with PTSD, Chronic Depression. The patient has Major Depression, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Wellbutrin Sr, Singulair, Celebrex, Claritin for a 44-year old woman with Separation Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Asthma, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Allergies. The patient has Muscle Stiffness, Peripheral, Muscle Twitching, Pulse, Sleeping Difficulty, Weight Loss, Anxiety, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Microgestin 1/20, Lorazepam, Effexor, Provigil for a 32-year old woman with Birth Control, Stress And Anxiety, Depression, Narcolepsy. The patient has Obesity, Memory Impairment, Absent Periods, Irritability, Mood Swings, Sweating Increased, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Lorazepam, Effexor XR for a 53-year old woman with Acid Reflux, Sleeplessness, Gad. The patient has Cystitis-like Symptom
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Enalapril Maleate, Seroquel for a 55-year old woman with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Hypertension, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Burning Sensation, Intestinal Opening
Recent Ativan related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.