Review: could Ativan cause Feeling of relaxation?
Summary: Feeling of relaxation is found among people who take Ativan, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Vitamin b6, and have Erection problems.
We study 33,058 people who have side effects while taking Ativan from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Feeling of relaxation. Find out below who they are, when they have Feeling of relaxation and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Ativan and have Feeling of relaxation >>>
Ativan has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 35,231 Ativan users)
Feeling of relaxation
Feeling of relaxation has been reported by people with quit smoking, high blood pressure, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 592 Feeling of relaxation patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 33,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Ativan. Among them, 7 people (0.02%) have Feeling Of Relaxation.
Time on Ativan when people have Feeling of relaxation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Feeling of relaxation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Feeling of relaxation when taking Ativan * :
|Feeling of relaxation||37.50%||62.50% |
Age of people who have Feeling of relaxation when taking Ativan * :
|Feeling of relaxation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||16.67%||50.00% |
Severity of Feeling of relaxation when taking Ativan ** :
How people recovered from Feeling of relaxation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Erectile dysfunction (3 people, 42.86%)
- Agitation (2 people, 28.57%)
- Schizophrenia (2 people, 28.57%)
- Depression (2 people, 28.57%)
- Schizoaffective disorder (2 people, 28.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin b6 (3 people, 42.86%)
- Proscar (3 people, 42.86%)
- Levitra (3 people, 42.86%)
- Risperdal (2 people, 28.57%)
- Haldol (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of ativan and feeling of relaxation on
Do you have Feeling Of Relaxation while taking Ativan?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Ativan and have Feeling Of Relaxation
- support group for people who take Ativan
- support group for people who have Feeling Of Relaxation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Simethicone, Albuterol, Symbicort, Ritalin, Megace, Pepcid, Claritin, Morphine, Ativan, Remeron, Tarceva for a 58-year old man with Bloating, Copd, Shortness Of Breath, Stimulants, Nasal Allergies, Allergies, Genital Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Lung Cancer. The patient has Fat Tissue Increased, Depression, Nightmares
- A study of side effects of Ativan for a 80-year old man with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Hiccups
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Ativan for a 69-year old woman with PTSD, Panic Attacks. The patient has Indigestion
- A study of drug interactions between Donepezil, Ativan, Enulose, Megace for a 96-year old woman with Short-Term Memory Loss, Sedation, Postoperative Constipation, Bedsore.
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Adderall for a 61-year old man with Insomnia, Lethargy.
Recent Ativan related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Clonazepam for a 31-year old man who has Been Prescribed For 10 Years
- Comparions of Flecainide Acetate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydrocodone Compound, Haloperidol, Ativan for a 94-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Abilify, Effexor, Lorazepam for a 29-year old man who has Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type
- Comparions of Ativan, Buspirone Hcl for a 39-year old woman who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood
- Comparions of Methscopolamine Bromide, Lorazepam, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Morphine for a 85-year old man who has COPD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.