Home > Atripla > Heart racing > Atripla and Heart racing
Review: could Atripla cause Heart racing (Heart palpitations)?
We study 1,593 people who have side effects while taking Atripla from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Heart racing. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart racing and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Atripla and have Heart racing >>>
Atripla (latest outcomes from 1,910 users) has active ingredients of efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hiv infection.
Heart racing (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) (latest reports from 315,938 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 1,593 people reported to have side effects when taking Atripla. Among them, 11 people (0.69%) have Heart Racing.
Time on Atripla when people have Heart racing * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart racing||80.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Heart racing when taking Atripla * :
|Heart racing||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Heart racing when taking Atripla * :
|Heart racing||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||85.71%||7.14%||7.14%||0.00% |
Severity of Heart racing when taking Atripla ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart racing||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Heart racing ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Heart racing||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiv infection (10 people, 90.91%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (3 people, 27.27%)
- Pain (2 people, 18.18%)
- Breakthrough pain (1 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Temazepam (3 people, 27.27%)
- Omeprazole (3 people, 27.27%)
- Azmacort (3 people, 27.27%)
- Albuterol (3 people, 27.27%)
- Combivent (3 people, 27.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Racing while taking Atripla?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Atripla and have Heart Racing
- support group for people who take Atripla
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Atripla, Heart racing
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Atripla burning sensation in throat
When I take Atripla and inadvertently chew it or hold it in my mouth too long so that the enteric coating dissolves, it causes a noticeable burning sensation in my throat when I swallow it. The sensation lasts for an hour or so before fading away.
- Fenofibrate allergy and gall bladder problems
Took fenofibrate for about 9 months to treat high cholesterol, it lowered total from 250 down to 175 along with lowered triglycerides and LDL. After 6 months started having allergy and cold flu symptoms along with heart palpitations. Allergies caused sore throat, fluid behind ear,and sinus congest ...
More reviews for: Atripla, Heart racing
On eHealthMe, Atripla (efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) is often used for hiv infection. Find out below the conditions Atripla is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Atripla used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Atripla, Heart racing
Recent Atripla related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Atripla, Heart racing
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy
- Prostatitis Chronic
- Lian Zi Xin