Review: could Atripla cause Heartburn (Gastroesophageal reflux disease)?
Summary: there is no Heartburn reported by people who take Atripla yet.
We study 1,601 people who have side effects while taking Atripla from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Heartburn and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Atripla and have Heartburn >>>
Atripla has active ingredients of efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from 1,918 Atripla users)
Heartburn (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain. (latest reports from 19,308 Heartburn patients)
On Apr, 4, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of atripla and heartburn on
Do you have Heartburn while taking Atripla?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Atripla
- support group for people who have Heartburn
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Atripla for a 57-year old man with Hiv Infection Cdc Category C3. The patient has Heel Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Tramadol, Omeprazole, Losartan for a 59-year old man with Pain - Joints, Acid Reflux, Blood Pressure. The patient has Acid Reflux, Pain - Joints, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine, Enalapril Maleate, Atripla for a 43-year old man with Hypertensive Heart Disease, Hiv Infection Cdc Category C3. The patient has Chest Pain, Night Sweats, Abdominal Bloating
- A study of drug interactions between Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 37-year old woman with Contraception, Depression. The patient has Asthma, Gerd, Cough
- A study of side effects of Levaquin for a 49-year old woman with Respiratory Disorder. The patient has Back Pain, Knee Pain, Skin Burning Sensation, Skin Sensitisation, Sun-induced Skin Changes - Keratosis, Paralysis, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Headache - Migraine With Aura, Tendon Pain, Gerd, Vision Impairment, Coronary Artery Spasm, Neuropathy
Recent Atripla related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.