Atropine sulfate and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people who take Atropine sulfate, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Celebrex, and have Bone density abnormal. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Atropine sulfate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,814 people who have side effects when taking Atropine sulfate from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 03, 2017
1,814 people reported to have side effects when taking Atropine sulfate.
Among them, 43 people (2.37%) have Pain relief by acupuncture
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Atropine sulfate when people have Pain relief by acupuncture *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Atropine sulfate *:
- female: 64.29 %
- male: 35.71 %
Age of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Atropine sulfate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 2.44 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4.88 %
- 30-39: 4.88 %
- 40-49: 12.2 %
- 50-59: 43.9 %
- 60+: 31.71 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Bone Density Abnormal (14 people, 32.56%)
- Osteoporosis (5 people, 11.63%)
- Macular Degeneration (4 people, 9.30%)
- Infection (4 people, 9.30%)
- Glaucoma (4 people, 9.30%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Celebrex (18 people, 41.86%)
- Wellbutrin (17 people, 39.53%)
- Diazepam (17 people, 39.53%)
- Cymbalta (17 people, 39.53%)
- Allegra (17 people, 39.53%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (22 people, 51.16%)
- Stress And Anxiety (18 people, 41.86%)
- Oedema Peripheral (18 people, 41.86%)
- Fall (18 people, 41.86%)
- Cough (18 people, 41.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Atropine sulfate?
- Check symptoms - is pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Atropine sulfate has active ingredients of atropine sulfate. (latest outcomes from Atropine sulfate 1,832 users)
Pain relief by acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).