Home > Augmentin '125' > Pancytopenia > Augmentin '125' and Pancytopenia
Review: could Augmentin '125' cause Pancytopenia?
We study 10,457 people who have side effects while taking Augmentin '125' from FDA and social media. Among them, 334 have Pancytopenia. Find out below who they are, when they have Pancytopenia and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Augmentin '125' and have Pancytopenia >>>
Augmentin '125' (latest outcomes from 10,501 users) has active ingredients of amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium. It is often used in infection.
Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets) (latest reports from 185,189 patients) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, hiv infection.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 10,457 people reported to have side effects when taking Augmentin '125'. Among them, 334 people (3.19%) have Pancytopenia.
Time on Augmentin '125' when people have Pancytopenia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Pancytopenia when taking Augmentin '125' * :
Age of people who have Pancytopenia when taking Augmentin '125' * :
Severity of Pancytopenia when taking Augmentin '125' ** :
How people recovered from Pancytopenia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (97 people, 29.04%)
- Hypertension (20 people, 5.99%)
- Nausea (13 people, 3.89%)
- Prophylaxis (13 people, 3.89%)
- Metastases to bone (12 people, 3.59%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aredia (131 people, 39.22%)
- Zometa (124 people, 37.13%)
- Thalidomide (84 people, 25.15%)
- Decadron (82 people, 24.55%)
- Protonix (82 people, 24.55%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pancytopenia while taking Augmentin '125'?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Augmentin '125' and have Pancytopenia
- support group for people who take Augmentin '125'
- support group for people who have Pancytopenia
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Augmentin '125', Pancytopenia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Dreams relaed to my antibiotics for healing of wisdom teeth extraction
I have had 2 dreams since ive been taking my antibiotics (friday 15th nov 2013)
Tge dreams havent been scary or nightmarish yet but have both involved children that I look after at my job (in a childcare center) and the children have been in danger on the edge of buildings and being taken away from ...
More reviews for: Augmentin '125', Pancytopenia
On eHealthMe, Augmentin '125' (amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium) is often used for infection. Find out below the conditions Augmentin '125' is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Augmentin '125' used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Augmentin '125', Pancytopenia
Recent Augmentin '125' related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Augmentin '125', Pancytopenia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (10 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (46 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (51 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (46 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Ortho Novum 1/35 21
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased