Review: could Augmentin xr cause Ibs (Irritable bowel syndrome)?
Summary: there is no Ibs reported by people who take Augmentin xr yet.
We study 246 people who have side effects while taking Augmentin xr from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Ibs and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Augmentin xr and have Ibs >>>
Augmentin xr has active ingredients of amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from 401 Augmentin xr users)
Ibs (irritable bowel syndrome -chronic abdominal pain, discomfort, bloating) has been reported by people with acne, osteoporosis, depression, osteopenia, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 15,623 Ibs patients)
On Mar, 17, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Ibs while taking Augmentin Xr?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Augmentin xr
- support group for people who have Ibs
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Augmentin '875' for a 62-year old woman with Infection - Kidney. The patient has Strong Pee Odor
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Effexor, Lipitor, Estradiol for a 58-year old woman with Mood Disorder, Autoimmune Disorder, Nutrition - Inadequate, Heart Disease, Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Menopausal Symptoms. The patient has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Headache, Tension, Eyes - Dry, Abdominal Bloating
- A study of drug interactions between Bactrim Ds, Levaquin, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium, Levaquin for a 52-year old woman with Wound Infection, Prophylactics. The patient has Demyelination, Neuropathy
- A study of side effects of Augmentin for a 10-year old girl with Strep Throat. The patient has Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind)
- A study of side effects of Augmentin '125' for a 61-year old woman with Middle Ear Infection - Acute. The patient has Pain - Back, Chest Tightness
Recent Augmentin xr related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.