Augmentin and Abdominal pain upper - from FDA reports
Abdominal pain upper is found among people who take Augmentin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Prevacid, and have Metastases to bone. This review analyzes which people have Abdominal pain upper with Augmentin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 25,527 people who have side effects when taking Augmentin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
25,527 people reported to have side effects when taking Augmentin.
Among them, 495 people (1.94%) have Abdominal pain upper
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Augmentin when people have Abdominal pain upper *:
- < 1 month: 92.21 %
- 1 - 6 months: 6.49 %
- 6 - 12 months: 1.3 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Abdominal pain upper when taking Augmentin *:
- female: 59.84 %
- male: 40.16 %
Age of people who have Abdominal pain upper when taking Augmentin *:
- 0-1: 0.48 %
- 2-9: 5.06 %
- 10-19: 5.06 %
- 20-29: 12.05 %
- 30-39: 10.36 %
- 40-49: 16.14 %
- 50-59: 19.52 %
- 60+: 31.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (22 people, 4.44%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (20 people, 4.04%)
- Pain (19 people, 3.84%)
- High Blood Pressure (15 people, 3.03%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (15 people, 3.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prevacid (56 people, 11.31%)
- Nexium (54 people, 10.91%)
- Zometa (53 people, 10.71%)
- Aredia (51 people, 10.30%)
- Prilosec (48 people, 9.70%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (166 people, 33.54%)
- Diarrhea (132 people, 26.67%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (129 people, 26.06%)
- Fatigue (114 people, 23.03%)
- Weakness (106 people, 21.41%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Abdominal pain upper when taking Augmentin?
- Check symptoms - is abdominal pain upper caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAbdominal pain upper and drugs with ingredients of amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAbdominal pain upper and Augmentin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Augmentin has active ingredients of amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Augmentin 26,643 users)
Abdominal pain upper
Abdominal pain upper has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 115,126 Abdominal pain upper patients).
Browse all side effects of Augmentina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Abdominal pain upperAbdominal pain upper
Could your condition cause Abdominal pain upperAbdominal pain upper
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Has anyone had chronic pian in right side and upper abdominal area from the results of taking Jardiance? If so, what did you do to help with the pain? Also how long does it take for this drugs to get out of your system?
I have been taking Augmentin for a sever sinus infection. I took Amoxicillin for two weeks prior and it did not clear up sinus problem. So now after 16 days on Augmentin I am practically crippled. I have swollen and painful ankles, knees, wrists and neck. I went to the Dr. he ran blood tests. My ...
I've had gastric bypass surgery about 12 years ago. I take Protonix everyday along with OTC vitamins. Currently, I'm recovering from Pneumonia and I have a prescription for Diflucan to prevent yeast issues that anti-biotics can cause. I would like to know if these 3 drugs cause bad ...