Home > Avastin > Cough > Avastin and Cough
Review: could Avastin cause Cough?
We study 23,965 people who have side effects while taking Avastin from FDA and social media. Among them, 197 have Cough. Find out below who they are, when they have Cough and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Avastin and have Cough >>>
Avastin (latest outcomes from 24,093 users) has active ingredients of bevacizumab. It is often used in macular degeneration.
Cough (latest reports from 489,003 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 23,965 people reported to have side effects when taking Avastin. Among them, 197 people (0.82%) have Cough.
Time on Avastin when people have Cough * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Cough when taking Avastin * :
Age of people who have Cough when taking Avastin * :
Severity of Cough when taking Avastin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Cough ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (26 people, 13.20%)
- Colon cancer metastatic (24 people, 12.18%)
- Pain (23 people, 11.68%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (22 people, 11.17%)
- Prophylaxis (19 people, 9.64%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (64 people, 32.49%)
- Aredia (36 people, 18.27%)
- Fluorouracil (36 people, 18.27%)
- Morphine (31 people, 15.74%)
- Aspirin (29 people, 14.72%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cough while taking Avastin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Avastin and have Cough
- support group for people who take Avastin
- support group for people who have Cough
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Avastin, Cough
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
- Avastin and gout attacks
Avastin was injected into my right eye, with CRVO, 30 January, then to the left eye, with BRVO, 6 February. Two weeks later, I had significant joint and muscle pain in my hands, wrists, ankles, and knees, but it subsided in approximately 10 days.
Then the second injection for each eye followed 4 w ...
- Mucinex dm caused balance problems
I bought Mucinex Dm to treat mild symptoms of sore throat and cough. I was following the instructions precisely of the time and the dosages needed. After two days in taking the medication I started to experience balance problems. Suddenly I would feel unsteady and dizzy, and had the feeling that I w ...
More reviews for: Avastin, Cough
On eHealthMe, Avastin (bevacizumab) is often used for macular degeneration. Find out below the conditions Avastin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Avastin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Avastin, Cough
Recent Avastin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Avastin, Cough
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (1 hour ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (5 hours ago)
- Indocin Sr
- Lung Cancer Non Small Cell
- Anhydrous Benedict's Reagent Poisoning
- Heart Rate Increased