Review: could Avastin cause Dizziness?
Summary: Dizziness is found among people who take Avastin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zometa, and have Breast cancer.
We study 23,969 people who have side effects while taking Avastin from FDA and social media. Among them, 428 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, when they have Dizziness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Avastin and have Dizziness >>>
Avastin has active ingredients of bevacizumab. It is often used in macular degeneration. (latest outcomes from 24,097 Avastin users)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 162,279 Dizziness patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 23,967 people reported to have side effects when taking Avastin. Among them, 428 people (1.79%) have Dizziness.
Time on Avastin when people have Dizziness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking Avastin * :
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Avastin * :
Severity of Dizziness when taking Avastin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dizziness ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (41 people, 9.58%)
- Colorectal cancer metastatic (37 people, 8.64%)
- Non-small cell lung cancer (36 people, 8.41%)
- Glioblastoma (26 people, 6.07%)
- Pain (25 people, 5.84%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (105 people, 24.53%)
- Carboplatin (91 people, 21.26%)
- Fluorouracil (81 people, 18.93%)
- Decadron (72 people, 16.82%)
- Taxol (62 people, 14.49%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of avastin and dizziness on
Do you have Dizziness while taking Avastin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Avastin and have Dizziness
- support group for people who take Avastin
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Lorazepam, Pantoprazole, Metoprolol Succinate, Biotin, Zoloft, Gabapentin for a 19-year old girl with Allergy, Anxiety Disorder, Acid Reflux, Tachycardia, Keratosis Pilaris, Migraine With Aura. The patient has Blurred Vision, Double Vision, Cold Exposure - Extremities, Sweating Decreased, Sweating, Seizure - Tonic-clonic, Brain Injury, Gastroparesis, Low Blood Pressure, Dizziness, Tachycardia
- A study of side effects of Azithromycin for a 22-year old man with Viral Infection. The patient has Vertigo
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin for a 28-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Vaginal Pain, Vertigo, Swollen Lymph Nodes (swelling of lymph nodes), Pelvic Discomfort, Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding, Vaginal Discharge, Cervical Dysplasia (abnormal changes in the cells on the surface of the cervix)
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Celebrex for a 65-year old woman with Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Palpitations Aggravated, Dizziness Aggravated
Recent Avastin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.