Home > Avastin > Nasal congestion > Avastin and Nasal congestion
Review: could Avastin cause Nasal congestion?
We study 23,965 people who have side effects while taking Avastin from FDA and social media. Among them, 33 have Nasal congestion. Find out below who they are, when they have Nasal congestion and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Avastin and have Nasal congestion >>>
Avastin (latest outcomes from 24,093 users) has active ingredients of bevacizumab. It is often used in macular degeneration.
Nasal congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels) (latest reports from 78,236 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, erection problems.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 23,965 people reported to have side effects when taking Avastin. Among them, 33 people (0.14%) have Nasal Congestion.
Time on Avastin when people have Nasal congestion * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Nasal congestion||0.00%||20.00%||6.67%||73.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Nasal congestion when taking Avastin * :
|Nasal congestion||90.91%||9.09% |
Age of people who have Nasal congestion when taking Avastin * :
|Nasal congestion||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||5.00%||75.00%||20.00% |
Severity of Nasal congestion when taking Avastin ** :
How people recovered from Nasal congestion ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Non-small cell lung cancer (10 people, 30.30%)
- Hypercalcaemia of malignancy (10 people, 30.30%)
- Breast cancer (6 people, 18.18%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (6 people, 18.18%)
- Pain (4 people, 12.12%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (24 people, 72.73%)
- Taxotere (23 people, 69.70%)
- Coumadin (22 people, 66.67%)
- Actonel (17 people, 51.52%)
- Taxol (16 people, 48.48%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nasal Congestion while taking Avastin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Avastin and have Nasal Congestion
- support group for people who take Avastin
- support group for people who have Nasal Congestion
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Avastin, Nasal congestion
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Avastin and gout attacks
Avastin was injected into my right eye, with CRVO, 30 January, then to the left eye, with BRVO, 6 February. Two weeks later, I had significant joint and muscle pain in my hands, wrists, ankles, and knees, but it subsided in approximately 10 days.
Then the second injection for each eye followed 4 w ...
More reviews for: Avastin, Nasal congestion
On eHealthMe, Avastin (bevacizumab) is often used for macular degeneration. Find out below the conditions Avastin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Avastin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Avastin, Nasal congestion
Recent Avastin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Avastin, Nasal congestion
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (4 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (4 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (27 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Disodium Edathamil