Avelox and Tendonitis - from FDA reports
Tendonitis is found among people who take Avelox, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Levaquin, and have Breast cancer. This review analyzes which people have Tendonitis with Avelox. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 23,490 people who have side effects when taking Avelox from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
23,490 people reported to have side effects when taking Avelox.
Among them, 481 people (2.05%) have Tendonitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Avelox when people have Tendonitis *:
- < 1 month: 96.03 %
- 1 - 6 months: 1.99 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.66 %
- 1 - 2 years: 1.32 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tendonitis when taking Avelox *:
- female: 59.32 %
- male: 40.68 %
Age of people who have Tendonitis when taking Avelox *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.34 %
- 20-29: 2.69 %
- 30-39: 22.56 %
- 40-49: 17.85 %
- 50-59: 31.99 %
- 60+: 24.58 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Migraine (19 people, 3.95%)
- High Blood Pressure (19 people, 3.95%)
- Breast Cancer (19 people, 3.95%)
- Neoplasm Malignant (18 people, 3.74%)
- Discomfort (18 people, 3.74%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Levaquin (99 people, 20.58%)
- Zometa (64 people, 13.31%)
- Aredia (52 people, 10.81%)
- Neurontin (45 people, 9.36%)
- Ambien (43 people, 8.94%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain (118 people, 24.53%)
- Pain In Extremity (105 people, 21.83%)
- Pain (91 people, 18.92%)
- Stress And Anxiety (75 people, 15.59%)
- Weakness (74 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tendonitis when taking Avelox?
Avelox has active ingredients of moxifloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Avelox 24,064 users)
Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons) has been reported by people with urinary tract infection, osteoporosis, sinusitis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 13,595 Tendonitis patients).