Review: could Avocado cause Diuretic effect?
Summary: there is no Diuretic effect reported by people who take Avocado yet.
We study 3 people who have side effects while taking Avocado from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Diuretic effect and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Avocado and have Diuretic effect >>>
Avocado has active ingredients of avocado. (latest outcomes)
Diuretic effect has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, panic disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, depression. (latest reports from 364 Diuretic effect patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of avocado and diuretic effect on
Do you have Diuretic Effect while taking Avocado?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Avocado
- support group for people who have Diuretic Effect
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a 52-year old woman with Pain. The patient has Diuretic Effect
- A study of drug interactions between Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Ibuprofen, Vistaril, Prilosec, Paxil, Mucinex Dm for a 31-year old woman with Allergic Sinusitis, Inflammation, Anxiety Disorder, Acid Reflux, Depression, Ear Congestion. The patient has Diuretic Effect
- A study of side effects of Zicam for a 55-year old man with Common Cold. The patient has Diuretic Effect
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a 54-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Diuretic Effect
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Hydrocortone, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril, Simvastatin, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Albuterol, Metformin for a 67-year old woman with Proper Nutrition, Pain In Limb, High Blood Pressure, Restless Leg Syndrome, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Daytime Sleep Disorder, Breathing Difficulty, Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Arthirtis In Knees, Diuretic Effect, Restless Legs Syndrome, Weight Gain, Loss Of Hair, Fatigue, Etc., High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Narcolepsy, Difficulty Breathing, Overweight
Recent Diuretic Effect related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.