Review: could Axiron cause Agitated depression?
Summary: Agitated depression is reported only by a few people who take Axiron.
We study 154 people who have side effects while taking Axiron from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Agitated depression and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Axiron and have Agitated depression >>>
Axiron has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from 167 Axiron users)
Agitated depression has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, pain, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 230 Agitated depression patients)
On Mar, 22, 2015: 154 people reported to have side effects when taking Axiron. Among them, 1 people (0.65%) has Agitated Depression.
Time on Axiron when people have Agitated depression * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Agitated depression||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Agitated depression when taking Axiron * :
|Agitated depression||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Agitated depression when taking Axiron ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Agitated depression||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Agitated depression ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
- Sleep disorder therapy (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hypogonadism male (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (1 people, 100.00%)
- Mood stabilizer (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Depakote (1 people, 100.00%)
- Temazepam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Silenor (1 people, 100.00%)
- Testosterone cypionate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Provigil (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of axiron and agitated depression on
Do you have Agitated Depression while taking Axiron?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Axiron and have Agitated Depression
- support group for people who take Axiron
- support group for people who have Agitated Depression
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Androgel for a 41-year old man with Testosterone. The patient has Hypohidrosis (lack of sweating), Itching
- A study of side effects of Testim for a 58-year old man with Empty Sella Syndrome. The patient has Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Testosterone, Diovan Hct for a 52-year old woman with Testosterone, Hypertension. The patient has Chest Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Metronidazole, Testosterone, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Lovastatin, Clonazepam, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Metformin for a 66-year old man with Rosacea, Testosterone, Familial Tremor, Hyperlipidaemia, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Reflux Gastritis, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Blisters, Facial Pain, Photosensitivity Reaction
- A study of drug interactions between Androgel, Welchol, Regular Insulin, Pristiq, Felodipine for a 58-year old man with Blood Testosterone Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Depression, Blood Pressure - Aging Changes. The patient has Urine Flow Decreased
Recent Axiron related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Testosterone, Niacin, Metoprolol Succinate for a 77-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone for a 60-year old man who has Mental Impairment
- Comparions of Testim, Uloric, Prednisone for a 59-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Android 5, Androgel for a 20-year old man who has Kallmann Syndrome
- Comparions of Testosterone, Adderall 20, Suboxone for a 37-year old man who has Ge
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.