Review: could Aygestin cause Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)?
Summary: Anxiety is found among people who take Aygestin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Premarin, and have Menopausal symptoms.
We study 689 people who have side effects while taking Aygestin from FDA and social media. Among them, 43 have Anxiety. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Aygestin and have Anxiety >>>
Aygestin has active ingredients of norethindrone acetate. It is often used in endometriosis. (latest outcomes from 709 Aygestin users)
Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 212,791 Anxiety patients)
On Mar, 11, 2015: 689 people reported to have side effects when taking Aygestin. Among them, 47 people (6.82%) have Anxiety.
Time on Aygestin when people have Anxiety * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Anxiety when taking Aygestin * :
Severity of Anxiety when taking Aygestin ** :
How people recovered from Anxiety ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Menopausal symptoms (12 people, 25.53%)
- Pain (7 people, 14.89%)
- Contraception (7 people, 14.89%)
- Menopause (6 people, 12.77%)
- Endometriosis (6 people, 12.77%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Premarin (24 people, 51.06%)
- Provera (21 people, 44.68%)
- Vivelle (20 people, 42.55%)
- Estraderm (20 people, 42.55%)
- Ogen (19 people, 40.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anxiety while taking Aygestin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Aygestin and have Anxiety
- support group for people who take Aygestin
- support group for people who have Anxiety
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Depo-provera for a 22-year old woman with Contraception. The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Latuda, Vyvanse, Zopiclone, Gabapentin, Seroquel for a 21-year old woman with Panic Attack, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Anxiety, Apathy, Hypomania, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Tremor, Memory Impairment
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen Sodium And Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Celexa for a 42-year old woman with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety. The patient has Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety And Stress
- A study of drug interactions between Ritalin, Concerta, Naproxen, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Zolmitriptan, Sumatriptan for a 25-year old man with ADHD, Migraine. The patient has Anxiety, Depression, Libido Increased, Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Ritalin, Concerta, Naproxen, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Zolmitriptan, Sumatriptan for a 25-year old man with ADHD, Migraine. The patient has Paranoia, Anxiety, Depression, Libido Increased, Erectile Dysfunction
Recent Aygestin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.